Oct. 17: Red Wings vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

SCORES!!!

GALLAGHER!!!

:gohabsgo:

Nice ass shot.

hard to believe they allowed that goal to stand?

Ya.. it sure looked like he was already in the net when the puck crossed.. oh well. !

Is it just me or is this a really different and better team than last year's version. Nice shot from Plecks. They're on 'em all the time and not lagging for the first 2 periods. I sure like it.

That can be read a couple of ways....

Ya... I wondered about that and said.. nah.. :blush:

Hahahaha!

Yes seem a solid team, not sure Semin will work out though?

And THAT can be read a couple of ways. He's had a couple of nice spurts. Sorry..

Fleischman looking really good.

Ya ,,, I had no idea he could stickhandle like that.

Wiesse deserves a goal. for crying out loud.

Ya .. he's been excellent .. and look at Eller's great work.

Ya ,,, I had no idea he could stickhandle like that.

Ya .. he's been excellent .. and look at Eller's great work.

This is so different from the Toronto game.

Ya... I wondered about that and said.. nah.. :blush:

Hahahaha!

And THAT can be read a couple of ways. He's had a couple of nice spurts. Sorry..

I'm sure he'll explode on the scoresheet in the next couple of games

I'm sure he'll explode on the scoresheet in the next couple of games

Can see that coming, eh? Hahahaha,., I'm so puerile!!

Solid play by Lars, but he's not 20 goal scorer so doesn't mean anything

Hahaha!

As long as he doesn't squeeze the stick too hard

I hear that in practice Condon is only effective about 80% of the time.

Don't like that hit by Mitchell.

I hear that in practice Condon is only effective about 80% of the time.

Good penalty call.

I'm happy to be wrong. I thought the contact happened before the puck went in.

It seemed to be simultaneous between contact and the puck crossing the line. I thought they'd wave it off personally but I'm happy to be wrong.

Yes seem a solid team, not sure Semin will work out though?

The one benefit to a start like this? They can afford to be patient with him. I haven't been too thrilled with him tonight, he bailed on a possible 2-on-1 with Beaulieu, opting instead to just coast into the zone. Laziness isn't going to help his cause.

Good penalty call.

Neither do I. He already had a hearing with the Department of Player Safety due to the slewfoot. A week later he does something like this? He's not helping himself.

What do you want Mitchel to do on that play. He has to lay the body

Yup.. the announcer said it was a really tough call too... and borderline. But still I a good call I think.

Nice hit by Emelin.

It seemed to be simultaneous between contact and the puck crossing the line. I thought they'd wave it off personally but I'm happy to be wrong.

The one benefit to a start like this? They can afford to be patient with him. I haven't been too thrilled with him tonight, he bailed on a possible 2-on-1 with Beaulieu, opting instead to just coast into the zone. Laziness isn't going to help his cause.

Neither do I. He already had a hearing with the Department of Player Safety due to the slewfoot. A week later he does something like this? He's not helping himself.

Good point on how Semin is working out.. hahahaha.. but you're right, the team is playing so well that we can afford to try to nurture better play. It can't be easy growing up with that name!

Guest Stogey24

Yup.. the announcer said it was a really tough call too... and borderline. But still I a good call I think.

Nice hit by Emelin.

definitely a penalty and twas a beauty hip check