Habs sign Hossa to one year deal

kaos

Habs signed Marcel Hossa to a one year deal, no details disclosed. I like Marcel, although he hasn't panned out yet. I think this is his make or break year. Hopefully he can step up and perform and maybe score 15 to 20 goals.

If he doesn't perform, the Habs will probably not sign him back next year, and if he performs well, I'm sure they'll offer him a 3 year contract.

GO HABS

Agreed on all counts. :/)

I always hope the best for all of those guys, knowing that they can't and won't all make it but... go for it, Marcel!! :clap:

I know that this is only indirectly related to this topic but, anybody know what's going on with Perezoghin? Is he staying in Russia? Is he coming over? Is his contract still valid? etc, etc, etc... :?-

I put this question in the Perezoghin topic below and, so far, no response. :wall:

I'm very curious and very interested in the possibilities of this guy especially when, according to HockeysFuture.com, he's our #1 prospect. :eyes:

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

It's a good signing, as Hossa is too young and unproven for the Habs to give up on him. It's good to have some depth forwards, and you never know when a player is going to decide to put the effort needed to succeed when given the chance. There are always injuries in the NHL, and Hossa can step in when they occur; what he does when that happens is all up to him.