How Many Nhl Games Will You Go To This Seaon?

TheBigRedC

Right now, I'm only goin to one. At most, I'll go to 3 games thi year. Unless the Flames and Avs meet up for the playoffs. Or Avs/Oilers, then I'll make the trip up to Edmonton. I'm broke and the sad thing is that Calgary is among the lowest in the league for ticket prices. And they're still too damn expensive!

I hardly bother going during the regular season, I actually dislike sitting there doing nothing for 3 minutes, 3 times each period.

Because of that, I can resist the temptation of going and watch it on TV.

But I do go to all the pre-season games....its not as good as a regular season game nor is it cheaper....yet its not on TV...and thats why I keep going.

Originally posted by Quebecois

Im hoping to go to the 4 Habs games in Buffalo and possibly a game in Pittsburgh if i can. I don't think ill bother trying to get Habs-Leafs tickets for the ACC.

Yes, im thinking od foing that to. Its much cheaper and not that much more of a drive. And the fans are not as angry as in Toronto. Wearing a habs jersey there is asking for trouble. :D

My dad & I usually go to the last home game in Montreal. This season it'll be on Arpil 15.

I hadn't really considered going to the ACC to watch a game there. Likely won't either - want to keep a 'wholesome' atmosphere. :D

:ghg::ghg::ghg: