tsn.ca feature on the habs

les_glorieux

Originally posted by Prime Minister Koivu

I watched it on the TV this morning. Same comments as before......

Habs are too small

Habs do not have a #1 defenceman

Habs will run for 7th or 8th spot

it's all up to Theodore to carry the team

Blah, blah, blah

We shall see :hlogo:

Prime Minister Koivu are you serious? I dont watch that station except for CFL football and if this is what they said then they must of just read from the 2003 script. What a bunch of Morons!

I can see the Toronto report now.

Ahem, the Maple Leafs are now built to win the Stanley Cup with the aditions of bla bla bla (Pick any player ready to retire) JFJ will come on the program and say his usual were working on things like: final piece of the puzzle or the guy that puts us over the top. What a joke....

Small? OK, Koivu and Ribiero are small. But what about Zednik, Kovalev, and Bonk? Ryder? Souray? Rivet? Komisarek?

I find that media commentators are always a year behind in their analysis. They're analyzing LAST season's team here. Junk.

Also, did anyone notice that Koivu beat the living daylights out of *big forward* Joe Thornton in the playoffs? So much for SIZE SIZE SIZE. A pox on these boneheads!

[Edited on 2005/9/26 by Roo-AH! Roo-AH!]

Originally posted by Roo-AH! Roo-AH!

Small? OK, Koivu and Ribiero are small. But what about Zednik, Kovalev, and Bonk? Ryder? Souray? Rivet? Komisarek?

I find that media commentators are always a year behind in their analysis. They're analyzing LAST season's team here. Junk.

Also, did anyone notice that Koivu beat the living daylights out of *big forward* Joe Thornton in the playoffs? So much for SIZE SIZE SIZE. A pox on these boneheads!

[Edited on 2005/9/26 by Roo-AH! Roo-AH!]

Yes, and our small team beat the Bruins before bowing out to the champs!!

We got a new player of which I wasn't aware.

Some guy called Thomas Platonic - got to love that name.

I am currently looking at a Leafs equivalent to this site. The fans themselves seem to be much less biased than the analysts.

http://www.tmlfans.ca/forums/index.php/top...ic,41982.0.html

It seems Nik Antropov is the Breezer of Toronto. I never noticed anything wrong with him.

And half the fans have the sense to pick on Lindros.

A nice quote on Antropov:

"When I was at the Ottawa game the other night there were alot of people around me dumping on the guy no matter what he did. When his stick broke while recieving a pass the guy behind me called him an idiot and another guy called him a bum.

I understand what the previous poster said about it sometimes being embarassing being a leaf fan."

".. . to criticize any overzealous leaf fans! I mean they were chanting "guy" "guy" for a player who has yet to play one regular season game for them. Yes, latendresse is the next rocket richard.. ha ha.... guy carbonneau and lafleur must be ticked!"

this was countered with many posts similar to:

"They're at the game, having a good time. If a kid is playing well - the fans should show it and have fun.

No need to hold back any praise for someone having a good camp."

and

"whatever, lighten up.

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUY!!!!"

Hehe.. I was expecting to find some crazy habs bashing comments about them being too small. Looks like it's us taking all the cheap hsots.

The Thomas Pletonic thing made me laugh.

Either way, it's the same old song and same old dance for the Habs whenever TSN analyzes them. On the other hand, you got to love when Pierre McGuire, that douche bag, goes onto Team 990 and praises the team.

RDS.ca is showing their first of six programs on the different divisions in the league. Tonight is Anaheim's division.

I think Montreal's is Saturday.