Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Maple Leafs | 10/08/05

Spider-Man NL

OK here's my part to make this thread bigger :). I think the Habs will finish higher than the Leafs this season. When was the last time this has happened? It's been a while, I'm guessing close to 10 years. I know the answer could be easily found by doing a search on the internet but I'm too lazy for that right now. Anyone know off hand?

:ghg:

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY FRIG!!... ONE HOUR AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

HOLY FRIG!!... ONE HOUR AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

I'm looking forward to the guys just barely half of Belfour's age find the back of the net.

Also, anybody else think that Ivanans might give Captain Concussion his next trip to the IR?

:ghg:

Oh well, I guess Komisarek will get his shot at the leafs next Saturday, and I'll be there in person, so its even better :)

Streit had to play sooner or later, I suppose. lets hope he doesnt look too out of place.

souray perhaps is more in need of getting some ice time to fix himself up.

Komisarek, if anything, could probably use the day to continue to recover from flu aftereffects (dont think he still feels sluggish, but maybe could spend the night eating pasta and putting that weight back on)

Originally posted by puck7x
Originally posted by johnnyhasbeen

souray sorry

pre game jitters

[Edited on 2005/10/8 by johnnyhasbeen]

Normally I'd tell you to just edit your original post instead of posting the correction in a reply, but this is a special occasion. Its Hockey Night in Canada, the first time in a long time... Habs vs Leafs. Like I said, go nuts! But everyone should remember, it applies to this thread only.... if the entire forum looked like this thread we'd have a big quality control problem on our hands

:lol:

Yes i know puck

Originally posted by puck7x
Originally posted by johnnyhasbeen

souray sorry

pre game jitters

[Edited on 2005/10/8 by johnnyhasbeen]

Normally I'd tell you to just edit your original post instead of posting the correction in a reply, but this is a special occasion. Its Hockey Night in Canada, the first time in a long time... Habs vs Leafs. Like I said, go nuts! But everyone should remember, it applies to this thread only.... if the entire forum looked like this thread we'd have a big quality control problem on our hands

:lol:

lol, These Game Threads will prove to be very useful for those who need to release some extra energy.

I guess It'd be impossible to completely follow all posting rules and break the current record.

Anyhow... while i have the chance...

:ghg::ghg::contract::/):hlogo::puke::que::can::/):wall::king:;):zzz::(:o:hockey::monkey::monkey:

:guru::/):idea:

I just had to go wild with the emoticons.