HABS vs SENS | Oct 11th 7:30pm | Home Opener!

puck7x

Originally posted by DJ_Laszlo

Oh, appearently Hasek isn't playing tonight. Well then - disregard from what I just said ;)

hahaha~ ok ignore what i JUST wrote too then hahaha

WE'LL MAKE IT 4-0!!!! and sens r going to be 3-1!!! muahahaha

:ghg:

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

Wow Spezza has 7 points already and Heatly 6 points!

I want to see the Habs Shut them down!

not only SHUT THEM DOWN... but also SCREW THEM UP

muahahahaha~ we just CAN'T lose tonite~ coz it's at the bell center and it's our opening game at home and bcpz habs fans deserve a big win :D

Originally posted by puck7x

2:45 till gametime...

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo:

:ghg::ghg:

HEY HEY PUCK!!! i luv this thing~ haha~ i *stole* ur concept and put it on my xanga muahahahaha~ but i added a 1 more line of habs logo ;)

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

bebehabs you have a mistake on your xanga:

the Habs beat the Rangers 4-3 not 3-2.

wheeeeps~

umm~ but.. STILL a WIN right? hahaha ;)

THANX for notify me~ when habs win... i'm just so lost coz i'm too excited hahahahaha

shame on meeeeeeeeeeeh

EDIT : OKIE!!! just edited the score haha~ (people who commented my entry didnt even notice it~ pffff shame on THEM hehe

[Edited on 2005/10/11 by bebehabs]

Don't take this team lightly. The odds are certainly stacked against us. To succeed, we're going to need a very strong game from between the pipes and from our blueline back.

Radek Bonk will have to show Muckler why he made a mistake in trading him by shutting down the hottest line in the NHL right now. We can't just rely on our speed and youth to bail us out, because Ottawa is faster and younger. Begin's line is going to have to put the hurt on the forecheck and keep the crowd into it.

And don't doubt Ray Emery. He's a very capable goaltender who can shut games down. Just because the Dominator is out doesn't mean we can breathe easy.

20 minutes until game time. Let's do this.

I hope the Ottawa forwards are worn out after so many shots at the Leaf net tonight.:)

I suppose that would be handy but I hope that this won't be a major part of the reasons that the Canadiens win. If so, then we're in deep doodoos whenever we meet them on an ordinary day.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Originally posted by Prime Minister Koivu

I hope Theo has a strong game.  

I hope Dagenais never plays again.

I hope Perezhogin scores a hat trick.

I hope Souray continues to play better

I hope Komisarek is playing.

I hope Dandenault doesn't take any dumb penalties.

I hope Koivu, Perezhogin and Kovalev skate circles around Spezza and Healty.

I hope I can learn french before Tuesday's game!

Oh well, there goes that hope. I think he's playing tonight.

Originally posted by shortcat1
Originally posted by Prime Minister Koivu

I hope Theo has a strong game.  

I hope Dagenais never plays again.

I hope Perezhogin scores a hat trick.

I hope Souray continues to play better

I hope Komisarek is playing.

I hope Dandenault doesn't take any dumb penalties.

I hope Koivu, Perezhogin and Kovalev skate circles around Spezza and Healty.

I hope I can learn french before Tuesday's game!

Oh well, there goes that hope. I think he's playing tonight.

Well we should find out in a few minutes. Go Habs Go!

Let's drop the puck already! 1:30 am over here and I have to get up at seven in the morning, but I know I won't be getting any sleep before this game is over - which means the time will be 4 o'clock in the morning. Add an hour or two of excitement/dissapointment/other mixed feelings after the game before I'll be able to fall asleep...

Conclusion? Game nights equals no sleep :(

[Edited on 2005/10/11 by DJ_Laszlo]

Originally posted by DJ_Laszlo

Let's drop the puck already! 1:30 am over here and I have to get up at seven in the morning, but I know I won't be getting any sleep before this game is over - which means the time will be 4 o'clock in the morning. Add an hour or two of excitement/dissapointment after the game before I'll be able to fall asleep...

Conclusion? game nights equals no sleep :(

Haha, you should just go to bed super early and then get up in time for the game so you don't have to go back to bed.

May I  be one of the first to announce  

THE  

YANKEES  

ARE  

ELIMINATED!  

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/news_story.asp?ID=139378

Goodbye 208 million dollar salary.

:):):)

[Edited on 2005/10/11 by shortcat1]

Something tells me you are not a NYY fan...:)

I'm not 'not a NYY fan'. I like a number of those players. Derek Jeter is amazing, I still favour Al Leiter from his days with the World Champ Jays (Leitercam) and Posada is an incredible catcher.

My favourite player of theirs is Bernie Williams. He's good, he's quiet & unassuming. He seems to just humbly go to the games and do the job as best he can without any hot-dogging or ego-tripping (that I know of). He's a career .250 hitter, solid and consistent.

It's not the team that I dislike, it's the audacity that Steinbrunner has to gather a team with a 208 million dollar salary. That's the disgusting thing. It's three times the median salary for the whole league.

Originally posted by HABZRULE

There's no mention on BIG MAN(IVANANS) playing tonight. Any one know if McGratton is playing tonight? 3 shifts isn't enough to keep a player even warm, so if he is playing,he'd better see some ice time!

He is playing tonight. Supposed to be there for the big & toughs of Ottawa.

May I  be one of the first to announce  

THE  

YANKEES  

ARE  

ELIMINATED!  

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/news_story.asp?ID=139378

Goodbye 208 million dollar salary.

:):):)

[Edited on 2005/10/11 by shortcat1]

Something tells me you are not a NYY fan...:)

I'm not 'not a NYY fan'. I like a number of those players. Derek Jeter is amazing, I still favour Al Leiter from his days with the World Champ Jays (Leitercam) and Posada is an incredible catcher.

My favourite player of theirs is Bernie Williams. He's good, he's quiet & unassuming. He seems to just humbly go to the games and do the job as best he can without any hot-dogging or ego-tripping (that I know of). He's a career .250 hitter, solid and consistent.

It's not the team that I dislike, it's the audacity that Steinbrunner has to gather a team with a 208 million dollar salary. That's the disgusting thing. It's three times the median salary for the whole league.

I totally know what you mean. They're like the New York Rangers and Toronto Maple Laffs of old, except they actually win... I personally dislike Sheffield, especially the way he swings the bat, such an ego problem.

Originally posted by Mont Royale

In all seriousness, if you put scorers out say Wellwood and Stajan maybe the polish prince they might score!  Lindros and Allison are too tired to shoot by the time they get to the net.  Coaching in Toronto now SUCKS too with these dumb picks for shootouts.

FYI - Wellwood was one of the shootout-ers last night. He made too many moves/fakes, and forgot to get a decent shot off.

As for tonight, I think we have a good chance. I think it will be high scoring again: 5-4 Habs. Kovalev will do some damage in this one. Even though he didn't contribute much statistically against Toronto, IMO his puck possession led to the general momentum we got going that put us over the top. (That, and of course Koivu's fantastic play).

Let's git it on!

The thing about Wellwood is that he pretty well owned the Bulldogs. I don't know how that'll translate in the NHL but he certainly gave Hamilton the shivers last year.

keep this board active guys!!! :D

i'm falling asleep in my class :S

people understand NOTHING and i do hahaha~ i mean~ they suck hahaha~ always asking questions for nothing~ and my teacher is answering with lots of details which make me zzz

WAKE ME UP GUYS!!! GO THEO GO