Ryder injured !!!

Originally posted by Komisarek the Cruncher

RDS is saying that Ryder as spasms in the neck and might not play tonight...

Higgins with Ribs and Plekanec ???

Injured again???? What's this... a sophomore jinx kind of thing (not that I believe in that stuff).

Well, another indication that it's a good thing that we have the depth that we do have. It'll hurt, of course, but it won't be as earth shattering as it would have been a couple of seasons ago.

2001 - two major highlights - our oldest son and daughter were married ("not to each other, lest our tree not branch" as our youngest son said on his radio show at the time) - the weddings were a month apart (talk about a strange time around the house) - to my disappointment, as much was done for a commemorative "2001: A Space Odyssey" (one of my all-time most impactful movies) thing - not even a commemorative re-issue of a DVD or something. :puke::puke::puke:

[Edited on 2005/10/22 by shortcat1]

but the coach didnt confirm if ryder is going to play or not (we'll know like just b4 the game)

well, we could bring higgins on the 2nd line~ with pleky and ribs, it should boost up our speed :D

dandy is going to play half forward, half defense i guess~

Originally posted by shortcat1

2001 - two major highlights - our oldest son and daughter were married ("not to each other, lest our tree not branch" as our youngest son said on his radio show at the time) - the weddings were a month apart (talk about a strange time around the house) - to my disappointment, as much was done for a commemorative "2001: A Space Odyssey" (one of my all-time most impactful movies) thing - not even a commemorative re-issue of a DVD or something. :puke::puke::puke:

[Edited on 2005/10/22 by shortcat1]

Why didn't you wait for a 2 for 1 special?

Like Carlos and Pepe's 2for 1 tequila shooter happy hours......:devil:

Originally posted by bebehabs

good news guys :D

RYDER IS GOING TO PLAY TONITE

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/190532.html

but we dunno on which line he is going to play coz he will prolly play less tonite~~~

Ok, that's good news, but I agree with you. Where will he play? If he doesn't play on the 2nd line, who will we see there? Higgins maybe, but then who would centre the 4th line. So we might see Dandy or Dags, but speculation is really all we can do until game time. Go Habs Go!

Hm, it appears Ryder will be playing 2nd line duty according to the pre-game article on the official Habs site: Mr. Versatility: Mathieu Dandenault was brought in as a free agent to the help the Canadiens, but no one expected him to come in this handy. After seeing some action up front on Tuesday night against the Bruins, the blueliner will be a full-time forward on Saturday against the Islanders on a line with Pierre Dagenais and Chris Higgins.

Originally posted by kaos

YEah looks like he's playing

and he didn't play too badly too. :D