TSN Carries Hab game tonight

kaos

Hey Admin Gods!

Would it be possible to add another tab (maybe between Stats and Today's Posts) which summarizes the Schedule for the season, repleat with previous games' results as well as future game times?

... oh, there it is in little tiny print on the home page. But no tv listing. :(

[Edited on 2005/10/25 by mrgodo]

Originally posted by mrgodo

Hey Admin Gods!

Would it be possible to add another tab (maybe between Stats and Today's Posts) which summarizes the Schedule for the season, repleat with previous games' results as well as future game times?

This info is available on the HabsWorld home page, just below the Northeast Division standings.

Originally posted by kaos

While they may be Leaf lovers, they don't love to see the Habs fail. Infact I find TSN very good about supporting Canadian franchises, especially the ones out west.

**NEWSFLASH** Montreal isn't out west.

(I am kidding with ya.)

:ghg:

I just can't stand the way Mcguire points out every single Habs mistake. Maybe i'm too sensitive as I'm a Montrealer living in T-zero and have to deal with Leaf Hype all day. When I want to unwind and enjoy the game, I watch RDS so i know the focus will be on the HABS.

I find them anti habs as well, so I will watch in French although I still only understand rebesse and lebut. If you watch the TO boys, listen for their lack of excitement when Komo nails a Flyer. Sorry I need that in an announcer and the TSN cats aint go it

Originally posted by habzz22

I just can't stand the way Mcguire points out every single Habs mistake.

Actually, I like McGuire better now than when he did the Habs radio broadcasts on CJAD. Back then, I thought he was a little too much of a homer. Then again, all local broadcasters are probably like that.

Originally posted by ~moeman

maguire is a 100% Habs hater. tsn sux.

Wow! Now that was a statement with authority.

Sometimes I believe they are way too homer as well. Not just with hockey but more so with the CFL. Argo this and that, hey as good as the Argos are (And they are good!) there are other teams in league....

BC goes on an undefeated run and low and behold all these guys talk about is Damen Allen. Oh brother....

Pierre is loud and most of what he says in not as factual as he claims it to be. Tow the line and it becomes the truth in T-DOT.... TSN has its good moments but I will not be watching it for hockey. Too Leafish.