Leafs Sign New Winger!!!!!!

Fanpuck33_

Haha, he kind of looks like Jason Allison if you ask me.

EDIT: Or David B, the HWL Ottawa GM... :D:D. Vancouver Rocks my Socks! (I love the rivalry)

[Edited on 10/11/05 by Macaskill]

Originally posted by Macaskill

Haha, he kind of looks like Jason Allison if you ask me.

Allison has less hair. It has to be domi, or tucker, belfour. No not allison. Don cherry? Perhaps

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Nope, Warner Brothers beat them to it a few years ago.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0196106/

The review by the accountant is misleading.

The most astounding part of this movie is the potential of non-taxable income on the part of MVP. Here's a chimp who has the ability to play in the NHL, thus the ability to generate a lucrative income.

I think he's mistaken: maybe the chimp is a good hockey player, but I'll bet he's lousy at negotiations. And from the cast in the movie, there are THREE chimps with these skills!

Quinn could pay them peanuts and free up salary for another washed up goaltender or maybe some orangutans on defence!

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

hahahaha Fanpuck33 you got me on this one.  Since Parrot was traded the other day, I thought this was going to be  real thread.  Unless that short guy on skates actually is Sundin's new winger.:)

Hehe, the title was meant to fool people, but the "Humor" icon should have given it away.

looks like a real mucker, Domi may be on the trading block -- anyway this new addition should raise the leaf organization's average IQ score quite considerably!

(moeman gotta say your photoshop skills suck but your avatar makes me laugh, it looks like a leaf player with a cardboard cutout Bush mask glued to his face hehehe actually my photoshop skills suck too but I think mine is funny too, maybe we have hit on a new style -- "GrungeShop"?)

he's not the first monkey to play in the NLH, according to ever-so- bright sean avery, there's one playing in edmonton:nono:

with a chimp in the lineup, kilger will have to look at the games for the stands:lol:

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

looks like a real mucker, Domi may be on the trading block -- anyway this new addition should raise the leaf organization's average IQ score quite considerably!

(moeman gotta say your photoshop skills suck but your avatar makes me laugh, it looks like a leaf player with a cardboard cutout Bush mask glued to his face hehehe actually my photoshop skills suck too but I think mine is funny too, maybe we have hit on a new style -- "GrungeShop"?)

JLP, I know I can do better but I was tired. The end result was funnier than intended. Kinda like da leaf. Thnx for the compliment.