Game Thread | Habs vs. Buds | 11/26/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by JMMR

I saw that as well it was excellent Officiating but i thought it was a SJ game but maby it happened more than once.

Well I'm watching the 'Nucks game, so I know it happened there. It's possible the same happened in Shark country.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question - Why don't the ref's go upstairs for questionable goals ? The refs didn't go upstairs on the Markov goal!!!????

IF THEY HAD GONE UPSTAIRS, WE WOULD HAVE ONE THE GAME... because that WAS in fact a goal

[Edited on 04/07/1989 by habsfan88]

Originally posted by habsfan88

Oh man on Leaf's talk andy frost won't even let the habs fans speak when they call. The habs fans call in, and are in no way rude just trying to calmly explain their opinion and Andy Frost just goes "Oh, Another discruntled habs fan, good night to you"

What a fag

I'm really starting to get annoyed by all the homosexual slurs on this board. Grow up guys.

I have a question - Why don't the ref's go upstairs for questionable goals ? The refs didn't go upstairs on the Markov goal!!!????

They ruled it was no goal because of "contact with the goalie". You can't check on that by video replay, it's a ref's judgement call.

Obviously the stupid refs were of the opinion that one of our boys made contact with Belfour... because if a Leaf runs into his own goalie, then it's a goal. My question is... if one of our players ran into Belfour... WHY WASN'T HE ASSESSED A PENALTY? I'm going to scream..

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Oh man on Leaf's talk andy frost won't even let the habs fans speak when they call. The habs fans call in, and are in no way rude just trying to calmly explain their opinion and Andy Frost just goes "Oh, Another discruntled habs fan, good night to you"

What a fag

I'm really starting to get annoyed by all the homosexual slurs on this board. Grow up guys.

My bad dark... It's just im REALLY pissed about this game and it is probably the most common diss and it just comes out in my rage on the keyboard lol

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

What a fag

My bad dark... It's just im REALLY pissed about this game and it is probably the most common diss and it just comes out in my rage on the keyboard lol

I know, I get pissed off too, but no one runs around screaming ###### or jew. It's just not ethical.

Originally posted by option+

They ruled it was no goal because of "contact with the goalie". You can't check on that by video replay, it's a ref's judgement call.

Obviously the stupid refs were of the opinion that one of our boys made contact with Belfour... because if a Leaf runs into his own goalie, then it's a goal. My question is... if one of our players ran into Belfour... WHY WASN'T HE ASSESSED A PENALTY? I'm going to scream..

I'm right with ya option. Terrible terrible reffing. You know the first time we played the leafs, after everyone was complaining after, everybody was telling each other to lighten up and look onto the next game. But when the refs take the game from you for the 2nd time, The thought does not leave your mind!!!:mad::mad::mad:

This is the most pissed off I've been after a hockey game for a long, long time. The disallowed goal... the Leafs diving everywhere... the refs biting... Perez getting pulled down on a partial break with no call... the BS call on Rivet... the preditable OT winner... and to top it all off, Markov loses his head and is going to be suspended. I can't deal with this rationally.

WOW,WOW,WOW! I have turned the radio 3 min to go in regulation and cant believe till now.

Our Marek Malík in round no. 16 of shoot-outs lottery!

:D:D

Craziest SO worldwide in hockey history! For sure.

Like the legendary McEnroe-Borg Wimbledon Final ´76 or ´77 (dunno) and plenty of matchpoints there. :)

Wow again. And lucky eve for "our" Manhattan platoon!

Originally posted by gohabsgo252006

Just watching the highlights on TSN and it made me angrey again......######in refs and their stupidness...Julien shold've lost it and started throwing shit on the ice

Usually i would've calmed down by this time after a loss in a usual game, what but the refs did out there won't escape me for a good while:wall:

Just watching the highlights on TSN and it made me angrey again......######in refs and their stupidness...Julien shold've lost it and started throwing shit on the ice

Good call ghg

I remember a game against Jersey a few years ago when the Habs had a goal disallowed for goal interference (Ribeiro actually). Later, with the game tied, Hackett was 100% knocked down and the Devils scored and won the game.

Therrien cursed Fraser out something awful, but Savard went completely ape shit. We needed that passion tonight.

Joses post game quote

``It's hard to play seven against five for the whole game,'' the Montreal goalie said after Mats Sundin scored a power-play goal at 1:29 of overtime to give the Maple Leafs a 4-3 victory over the Canadiens.

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Good call ghg

I remember a game against Jersey a few years ago when the Habs had a goal disallowed for goal interference (Ribeiro actually). Later, with the game tied, Hackett was 100% knocked down and the Devils scored and won the game.

Therrien cursed Fraser out something awful, but Savard went completely ape shit. We needed that passion tonight.

:lol: I remember that game. I was thinking of that game at the end of this game.

I hope Markov's suspension if he gets one is short...but to be honest...it's good to see, Rivet, Koivu and Markov pissed off about this....suspension and all, maybe some of the other guys will play harder in his absence and start to care also. Hopefully Sourray will come back with his head on straight sometimes a few games off b/c of injury will allow you to see the game from the outisde and come back smarter and calmer...i'm hoping that's the case. And like I said earlier the 3 of the 4 lines seemed to start clicking in the 2nd and 3rd....

I liked the 3 scoring lines and 1 "checking" line, the checking line was pretty bad tonight i'm sure they weill rebound, Bonk could use a benching though...he's looked pretty bad the last couple of games.

That's my positive / future note of the night....i'm still pissed, but like i said, it's good to see that it isn't just us and that some of the leaders were pissed also.

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Good call ghg

Haha, I remember that game. Man, Savard didn't waste any time. He made it from the press box to ice level in about 30 seconds.

Originally posted by Toren

Haha, I remember that game. Man, Savard didn't waste any time. He made it from the press box to ice level in about 30 seconds.

Yeah, that was something. But tonight, they showed Gainey at the end of the game. He was really calm and writing things on paper. He was not looking to depressed. Julien is trying everything he can with his roster. He proved it again tonight. It's your turn Bob! Time to make a trade! Trade Ribeiro !! (he scored tonight.. it's time to trade him ;) )