Jan Bulis Player Diary

JMMR

while reading the diary in the habs official page anyone explain why HEATLEY doesnt appear in any of the sens vs Habs game Box Scores? cheque it out?

http://www.canadiens.com/eng/stats/redirec...GameResults.cfm

Its like he never was there??? maybe he's an illusion HEatley DOes not exist? its the MAtrix man I tell ya :D

Darn that space in between C_Fm

[Edited on 2005/12/22 by CoRvInA]

Eating Carp, damn that sounds not to nice! Eating carp, can't even imagine how it must taste. I love to eat fish, but carp seems Horrible (i use to be a carpfisher)

We started with a salad, after that we had some great fried potatoes/beans/3 sorts of meat. And we closed our meal with a Pancake with ice in it. JAMMIE!!! Not to much food, just enought. Not that you can't move all night cuz you had to much :D

Eating Carp, damn that sounds not to nice! Eating carp, can't even imagine how it must taste. I love to eat fish, but carp seems Horrible (i use to be a carpfisher)

We started with a salad, after that we had some great fried potatoes/beans/3 sorts of meat. And we closed our meal with a Pancake with ice in it. JAMMIE!!! Not to much food, just enought. Not that you can't move all night cuz you had to much :D

Carp? It's delicious :) We always have carp on Christmas supper. In my family, we don't eat carp the whole year, so on X-mas it's extra special :) This year, we had carp, sole, potatoes with onions and two types of cabbage with mushrooms. Oh, and of course fish soup. It was great.