Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Panthers | 12/30/05

Spider-Man NL

^^ What he said....or even better, Quebec...we need another rival :)

Ottawa leading 4-3 with a minute left...trailed 1-3 in the middle of the second...wish we could turn games around like that on any given night :(

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this new system that puts consecutive replies in the same box is kind of stupid.

i just made three comments just above, one of them being totally unrelated and it's in the same box... :blink::wacko::wacko::blink:

I think you're just worried that the new system will be applied retroactively and you will end up with 1307 1/3 posts. B)

Edited by Peter Puck

^^ What he said....or even better, Quebec...we need another rival :)

Ottawa leading 4-3 with a minute left...trailed 1-3 in the middle of the second...wish we could turn games around like that on any given night :(

more indication that my prediction is pretty good.... ottawa wins the cup this year.

Edited by shortcat1

really, on the whole, théodore is playing quite well

Shortcat - it's probable they win the Cup. But it's almost as probable as that they will choke in the first round against some New Jersey Devils or other Islanders ;)

i'd say that the 1st is probable but that the second is possible, not probable.

announcers say that the habs only have 5 shots on net so far this period... not going to score on luongo that way

play is speeding up... that's good for the habs.

Edited by shortcat1

I'M GETTING SICK OF ROBERTO'S HUGE SAVES

guess what? go and get your barf bag :puke: ... it's going to happen very regularly... :puke: :puke:

Edited by shortcat1

CRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP another save by luongo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like Dags is back up to his old tricks, and shoot shoot shoot, from wherever he is on the ice, behidn the net under the net, anywhere all he does is shoot.

Julien needs to organize this PP, it's sounds like they have no idea what they are doing, everything on the outside but nobody in front of the net come on.