13 January, Canadiens at Blackhawks, 8:30 PM EST

tomh009

2 hours ago, tomh009 said:

I can accept the result of the first review: based on how the rules are written, it's a valid goal. (And even if it were not, there would have been a Chicago PP or penalty shot.)

The result of the offside review is much more questionable, though, and a big part of that, too, is how the rule is written: it's not always obvious from a video replay whether the player is "in control" of the puck when crossing the line. I thought he wasn't, but clearly the review team thought otherwise.

Considering he didn’t touch the puck at all until his rear skate was barely still touching the blue line, I’m not sure how anyone can think he had control.  In real time, which they are supposed to watch the play in as well, it looked like it wasn’t even close.

1 hour ago, TurdBurglar said:

Considering he didn’t touch the puck at all until his rear skate was barely still touching the blue line, I’m not sure how anyone can think he had control.  In real time, which they are supposed to watch the play in as well, it looked like it wasn’t even close.

you must be KK :habslogo: KK fan !

KK :habslogo: KK reaps what  KK :habslogo: KK sows, I say:

KK_loki_Capture.gif