Jokinen

kaos

Dont all regular members have the edit option? I think you can edit your topic title if you edit the post that

But deadlines are made for dreams. We got Kovy (sorry, K-o-v-a-l-e-v) 2 years ago, didnt we?

So do you still think JokEnin is still coming this way....nice dreamin

Dont all regular members have the edit option? I think you can edit your topic title if you edit the post that started it.

Anyway. Yeah. Not enough powers. I tried to get edit jetsniper's signature to "Sakic is a Wuss" but didnt work.

:angry:

It remains that the price tag on this guy will be ridiculously high. He's currently having his best year ever, and he only has 66 points. This is a guy who was a major disappointment for years even while playing with Pavel Bure, had a very good year, followed with a so-so year, and today is having another very good year. He's considered by some almost like an elite player, but again, during his first 8 seasons in the NHL, his best totals were 65, 58, and ... 29 points!

And unlike Koivu, he can't even blame that on injuries...

Now, would I like Jokinen on my team? Yes. Considering his career so far, would I be willing to pay him 5-6 millions for his services? No. I just hate how GMs are throwing huge amounts of money to guys like St-Louis, Iginla, Theodore, ... who just had a great career year after a past of ordinary to good seasons.