Spider-Man NL

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we had some probs in the defensive zone, but huet did his job

we'll come back stronger

I hope they don't keep Ryder on the 4th line in the second. He played great in the first, plenty of nice moves and chances.

GO HABS GO

Heheheh, I suppose I'm still the only androgynous Habs fan. :D

Any word on who will be tending the nets tonight?

I'm sorry, but as a 16 year old I don't quite understand what you mean by "androgynous".

Edited by habsfan88

I hope they don't keep Ryder on the 4th line in the second. He played great in the first, plenty of nice moves and chances.

GO HABS GO

gainey put ryder on the 4th line coz he was not satisfy with ryder's performance, by putting ryder with bégin, he hopes that bégin could give him some energy and motivation~

Edited by bebehabs

I'm sorry, but as a 16 year old I don't quite understand what you mean by "androgynous".

androgynous: Having both male and female characteristics

So....I'm guessing he watches football but then bakes a delicious pie. :P

This thread is really dead tonight. Then again, so it the game

Androgynous is like every character in Sailor Moon (that's right, you know you watch it). You can't tell if they're guys or girls.

SHIT!

1-0 Tampa. Vinny scores on the 2-on-1.

A goal would be nice.... Need to break that ice.

u should've specify *a goal for the HABS would be nice*

1-0 bolts :(

If dandenault is going to wander like that someobdy has to come back, i know he's trying to be offensive, but Dandy cannot go stand in front of the other teams net.

BRUTAL play.

We're going to need some pressure and a comeback now

There we go...everybody in....even streit was in there.

Setvie B starts the mele get this team woken up.....and the crowd yells his name

WTF was that, HORRIBLE play, everybody stopped, c'mon

no Streit hasn't picked anything up, the guy can't play, he fails to understand that Sourray is the big shot on the PP, every time he does the same thing, fake shot and pass to his left. All he should do is copy Markov and when it's there give Sourray the one timer. NOt to mention whever he does shoot, he still shoots right into somebodys legs.

Furthermore, the team falls asleep!!! Huet did the right thing, why get a faceoff in your own zone with little time left, but when he puts the puck down everybody stops...EXCEPT the lightning....NOw it's tougher, Gainey should read the riot act, this team has played like amateurs tonight.

Not Huet's fault....Well, he did sort of give the puck away...

But HOLY CRAP! We are playing against one shitty goalie with no confidence, and we can't put the puck past him through 2 periods.

This PP is pissing me off, we can't get it set up, and when we finally do, we take a stupid shot from the point that has ALWAYS hit a body! Has one point shot gotten through? I am soooo frusterated right now.

Come on Habs we need a big goal to start the third!

Well not a very good game thus far but still 20 minutes left for the Canadiens to come back 2 goals is not a lot, but the Habs have to start forcing the play and creating scoring opportunities. So far they look tired as a whole and are not in unison.

They do not want to be in 8th after this game, this is a must win so Saku step up and deliver same goes to you Kovy.

WTF was that, HORRIBLE play, everybody stopped, c'mon

no Streit hasn't picked anything up, the guy can't play, he fails to understand that Sourray is the big shot on the PP, every time he does the same thing, fake shot and pass to his left. All he should do is copy Markov and when it's there give Sourray the one timer. NOt to mention whever he does shoot, he still shoots right into somebodys legs.

Furthermore, the team falls asleep!!! Huet did the right thing, why get a faceoff in your own zone with little time left, but when he puts the puck down everybody stops...EXCEPT the lightning....NOw it's tougher, Gainey should read the riot act, this team has played like amateurs tonight.

oh my god : COOL DOWN!! :)

streit is NOT markov so it's normal that he's not *HOT*!

but he did a FEW good moves tonite~ he had some nice shots on the net in PP, he even blocked a shot while playing without his stick... this is b4 he shot on zednik :P

the way u r talking sounds like we did NOTHING good tonite... but we have to mention that burke is playing a good game~

should keep on loving and cheering for our habs!!! on lâche pos!!!

If we get shut out, Burke regains his confidence and Tampa is a hard team to pass in the standings once again. This is more than just a 2 point hockey game, here.