Game Thread | Carolina Vs. Montreal | 03/16/06

Spider-Man NL

I will be at the game tonight.

Sitting 2 rows behind Aebi, wearing as usual my red koivu jersey, next to my dad wearing half read half white jersey.

Go Habs Go

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=1097

there is a link to the game preview.

LUCKY U!!! my turn next thursday haha :P

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tie: I gotta tell you, it was incredible. Really though, there isn't anything like playing horribly all year, collecting a fat ass pay cheque, and not having to play at all during the spring. Oh hey, guys, the games starting.

Except knowign that I am going to collect that same fat ass pay cheque next year...ahhahahahhaha

Welcome Arcade!

Bonk has little or no chance to score now. He is used on the 4th line and on the PK. Gainey gave him lots of opportunity, putting Bonk on the second and third lines. The guy is decent at what he is doing now, especially PK.

I wish we had that killer line that some teams do. we don't, we have balanced lines.

Who will step up and score tonight?

BULIS

I thinlk Perez ond kovalev step it up tonight.......

4-2 habs

perez

kovalev 2

bonk -empty net

Just got in... what'd I miss?

Anthem singer woman made three mistakes in the Star Spangled Banner :blink: Hurricane all over the Habs the first few minutes but missed their chances. Woke the Habs up they started to put on some pressure. Some physical intimidation, fast paced game. Should be a good one! :hockey:

Anthem singer woman made three mistakes in the Star Spangled Banner :blink: Hurricane all over the Habs the first few minutes but missed their chances. Woke the Habs up they started to put on some pressure. Some physical intimidation, fast paced game. Should be a good one! :hockey:

Thanks JLP!

Solid first peirod for Aebischer,

End of 1 - 0 - 0

Good play by the fourth line. Saku looks a bit lost out there, he just isn't into the game, he's had some opportunities and his decision making is just off.

I hope he pulls it together for the rest of this one.

GO HABS GO

Bold Prediction: Saku will score tonight... I can feel it!

Hi!

I just checked the nhl.com/scores/boxscores about this game.

It seems that things were evenly played (shots-wise anyway).

Am I right?

:king: :hlogo: :king: