Game Thread | Carolina Vs. Montreal | 03/16/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could watch this game, I want to see Aebischer. All I have is this stupid Calgary/Edmonton game.

I'm going to assume from what I've read that Aebi has been playing well?

He's been spectacular.

He's probably wondering what it would take to bring in Blake and Liles to help defend him however....

The good news: Thats the last game we play versus Carolina this season. They sweep the season series and end up outscoring us something like 25-9 over those 4 games. Ouch

The bad news: We might end up playing Carolina in the playoffs....

The worse news: ... if we even make the playoffs

Another shit game for Koivu, I hate to single him out (since the whole team was pretty much crap tonight, aside from the goalie) but he is the captain for the reason, he's supposed to be the leader, but how many straight bad games has Koivu played now? I lost track counting. Its unacceptable.

SCHOOLED!!!!!!!!

Hey when did Theo come back?

What are you talking about? Aebischer was fantastic tonight. He had no chance on basically any of the goals, in fact he held us in the game up until the 3rd period when the habs completely fell apart and started taking dumb penalties.

Apparently Gainey is confident that the Habs can find some offense within the organization. (The same organization that hasn't been able to score all year.)

It doesn't help to mention it....but may I once again iterate that I wish Gainey had brought in a capable scoring forward this year.