Game Thread | Pooh Bears Vs. God's Favorite Team | 04/01/06

Spider-Man NL

An extended 5 on 3 to boot......................

Get the puck to the point, get someone in front of the net and HAMMER it!!! Pretty goals don't count for anything more than a tip-in or goal mouth scramble goal............. :angry:

Edited by kenadian

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a terrible 5-3. they tried the Kovalev play 3 times in a row, but he is too far from Ryder and the net leading to a bad angle and plenty of time for tomas.

And the souray / markov time waster at the point drives me nuts. They just pass it back and forth slowly with neither getting set for the shot.

Put a guy in from and get the point shot on.

Also, why not try Ribs on 5-3.. he is great on the pp, likes room, and can pass better them most on the team. Sounds like the kind of guy you want feeding Kovalev or Ryder.

I would put Ryder in the high slot, not Koivu. Koivu is a passer and Ryder is a shooter, but it is always Ryder trying to feed Kovy and Koivu never sees the puck... bizarre...

An extended 5 on 3 to boot......................

Get the puck to the point, get someone in front of the net and HAMMER it!!! Pretty goals don't count for anything more than a tip-in or goal mouth scramble goal............. :angry:

That's what I said............ :P Get shots from the point and traffic in front of the net!

I know. I've seen the game :). I'm a neutral fan, but the Barca's penalty shot ... I don't know :mellow:!

A little too hard for Real, I think. But, I agree with the dominance by the "Catalans" :D.

BTW, this Hockey-shop in Letnany area is part of small ice-hockey centre and isn't too far from the Final4 hosting Sazka Arena :). (about 3-4 km -> 12-13 minutes by tram).

Worth to see, really! More than 30 teams jerseys or shirts (Jets, Whalers etc. too) for very reasonable prices. Cheaper than on NHL.shop.com :). For sure.

Perfect, I'm looking for NHL Merchandising so that will be a good place to find things, in Spain is so complicated, specially here in València.

2 minutes and another shotout for Huet :hlogo: