Tucker Pulls One Of His Dirty Tricks

HipHipHuet

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=161150&hubname=

On Monday night's Leafs vs Sabres game, Darcy Tucker got levelled by a clean hit from Mike Grier. He gets up and the brainless bum wants revenge! So he picks on the first sabres on his way, Hecht. A cheap knee to knee hit... Darcy is a chicken, a yellow and the worst thing is that Hecht got a penalty on the play. According to Sabres coach Hecht could be out for weeks. Ruff was very pissed off after the game and its understandable.

Last week he tried to pick on Kovalev, if he isnt suspended, who is going to be the next victim? Suspend him until Hecht comes back!

Tucker has lost his way. This guy used to be a clean player from what I remember in Montreal and Tampa. Then he went to the Leafs and the Jason Weimer incident and every following action of his makes me think he is a joke, he is turning into a Samuleson, Marchment Kasper type guy. No one likes these head hunters.

Why did Tucker not receive an automatic 1 game suspension for his instigator penalty in the final 5 minutes of the game versus the Habs on March 25 (when he and Kovalev fought)?

Because he plays for the blue and white :puke:

Is anyone really surprised? Tucker is a bum.

April 16: The Leafs play one last time in Buffalo. I'm almost 100% sure that Tucker will get his ass kicked in that game.

Did anyone actually see the hit? Did Tucker really go for the knee and the head of Hecht (how do you go for both at the same time?), or was it just a hard clean hit that unfortunately caused an injury?

I tried to catch the replay on the news, but no luck. No offense to Lindy Ruff, but he might be just a little biased, so I won't take his word for it.

Just saw a brief clip on TSN............Funny thing is if it was a TO goal we'd see it OVER AND OVER.....

It was a knee on knee hit, and after Tucker got up from the hit he was looking around for someone, anyone. And whats sad is the TSN announcer is heard almost snickering at the end when they're interviewing Ruff, no BIAS there...... :puke:

Edited by kenadian

I hate the Maple Leafs with a passion. Im so glad they will most likely be out of the playoffs. Their fans are just so arrogant...the hockey hooligans :angry: . Everybody hates them and they dont realise it!

Curse Leafs nation! Curse them and may God punish them!!!

ALLAH ALLAH AKBAR !!! :king:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=161221&hubname=

No suspension for Tucker. I guess this guy can get away with murder in the NHL. First he whacks someone in the head with a helmet in a fight and gets nothing. Now he takes someone out at the knee and gets nothing. What's next? Anyone wanna take a guess?

Edited by chief_balthor

I already told you he would not get suspended.

He is part of the Blue and White (what a joke).

Do not be suprised if someone goes after Tucker on the 16th when these two teams hook up again.

Edited by JMMR

Tucker is a joke, and now we know the league's stand on knee-on-knee hits. Colin's a joke as well............. :puke:

Apr 16 2006- Tucker comes down with a case of the 24hr flu, and misses the "rematch"... :nono:

Tucker is a joke, and now we know the league's stand on knee-on-knee hits. Colin's a joke as well............. :puke:

Apr 16 2006- Tucker comes down with a case of the 24hr flu, and misses the "rematch"... :nono:

Grier is going to destroy him if he's there!

Go GRIER GO

I hate this guy so much. I can't wait til Emelin comes and destroys his pussy blue and white ass. Hopefully Emelin, O'Byrne, Komisarek and Souray will all sandwich him in center ice. Atleast Domi's leaving next year.

I hate this guy so much. I can't wait til Emelin comes and destroys his pussy blue and white ass. Hopefully Emelin, O'Byrne, Komisarek and Souray will all sandwich him in center ice. Atleast Domi's leaving next year.

I absolutely can't believe that moron got off scot-free. Oh well, the re-match is on my birthday, so any guesses as to what I'm wishing for?

And BTH, Domi won't be gone next year unless they manage to sucker someone into a trade. JFJ signed him to a 2 year deal.

If you want a nice clear view of what happened check out the buffalo site. It will probably ask you to become a member (it's free) but the vid is very clear (unlike that cheesy TSN one):

http://sabres.com/newsarchive.cfm?id=436

From the looks of it I'd have to say Tucker was going for one his signature headshots and the knee-to-knee was just a coincidence.

Check it out for yourselves. It's a very good clip.

I absolutely can't believe that moron got off scot-free. Oh well, the re-match is on my birthday, so any guesses as to what I'm wishing for?

And BTH, Domi won't be gone next year unless they manage to sucker someone into a trade. JFJ signed him to a 2 year deal.

Yeah, I noticed that when I wrote it but even Leaf fans are starting to hate him and I wouldn't be surprised if he was placed on waivers and never heard from again (he would retire soon after being sent down).

I posted this in another thread but it belongs here as well.

Quote of the year.

Daniel Briere about the tucker Knee on knee

"It makes me mad, but at least we are going to the playoffs and he is going to go play golf"

I hate that stupid Tucker.

He gets nailed, and of course like all the leafs basically they cannot take hits and get them back cleanly.

He sits up from the hit, forgets Grier, and goes flying into center ice with that stupid goon expression on his face. From my view of the hit, nt only did he stick out his knee but he left the ice with his elbows up and barely missed Hecht's head. This guy is a joke. He goes out and headhunts the other team's key players. On Kovalev, *Peca* - dirtiest thing ever...and now Hecht and there has been plenty more.