Sean Avery Strikes Again!

option+

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=161766&hubname=

Avery confronts Brian Hayward, says that he was a "terrible player." Hayward responds "how would you know? When I played, you were in your third year of eighth grade."

Hayward is suddenly my favourite NHL media personality.

Avery is walking on thin ice. I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings let him go this summer. He's got personality problems that is creating a major distraction to anything relating to the kings. He's a joke.

It's not much of story though. Hayward criticized Avery for not fighting Fedoruk (which is something quite common in the NHL), and Avery confronted him; if Hayward can criticize Avery on the air, I don't see why Avery couldn't critize Hayward in his own locker room.

We're far from the racial comments he might have made towards Laraque.

Avery is walking on thin ice. I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings let him go this summer. He's got personality problems that is creating a major distraction to anything relating to the kings. He's a joke.

He was one of the players that was supposedly instrumental in getting Andy Murray fired. He's developing quite the reputation as a cancer.

The guy obviously has huge psychological problems... I mean, he doesn't just flip out, he goes off the deep end. "You're the reason the league doesn't have a national television deal"... I mean, who says things like that?

I'm almost 100% sure he'll end up playing for the Leafs in the next two or three years. It's pretty much inevitable.

Edited by option+

I liked Hayward's comeback :P:lol:

On the other hand, not that many people are willing to fight Todd Fedoruk.

Avery has backed out of fights all year though. I remember Lappy and Hinote challenging him in the same game and he backed out.

And he yelled at a deaf kid when he was in kindergarden because he didn't believe he was deaf. He's been a jerk his entire life.

I know Avery has backed out of many fights. The Fedoruk comment was a simple notice.

I don't like Avery, I don't know how that douche bag manage to go out with Elisha Cuthbert :|

I know Avery has backed out of many fights. The Fedoruk comment was a simple notice.

I don't like Avery, I don't know how that douche bag manage to go out with Elisha Cuthbert :|

I know, I'm just saying Avery doesn't care who it is because he's too big of a pussy to fight anyone.

And I remember hearing that...last month, I think. Makes me wonder what Elisha is really like. :blink:

Girls like douche bag. You didnt know that, you stupid moron !!!!

:mellow: *waits for a babe to fall in my arms*

<_< Pff... Guess it doesnt work for Internet douchebags. My bad.

I know, I'm just saying Avery doesn't care who it is because he's too big of a pussy to fight anyone.

And I remember hearing that...last month, I think. Makes me wonder what Elisha is really like. :blink:

Well if you really must know, she's pretty much known as a whore in Montreal, take that for what it's worth.

Girls like douche bag. You didnt know that, you stupid moron ######!!!!

:mellow: *waits for a babe to fall in my arms*

<_< Pff... Guess it doesnt work for Internet douchebags. My bad.

:D

Maybe try pushing a small child down some stairs, and then stealing his lunch money?

:D

Maybe try pushing a small child down some stairs, and then stealing his lunch money?

I beat some kid with his own pedal tricycle, then I stole his tricycle!

*waits for hot babes to swarm to me*

:angry2: GODDAMNIT THAT'S NOT WORKING EITHER!