Glen Healey....pathetic...

Makh2o

Want another good laugh? Go to www.hockeyfights.com, in the videos section, and listen to his commentary on the Belak fight.....he tries to say that 3 solid elbows by Belak aren't as bad as the one handed 'cross-checks', that are really nothing more than pushes, that Hilbert is giving him.....

Yeah, these guys are TOTALLY unbiased....

I dislike him more than any other sports caster by a HUGE margin. A complete dumbass.

The second most hated in my books is Hary Neil. I can't stand the way he describes goals/shots down to the inch, it drives me crazy......"Sundin with a nifty little 32 footer Bob"

I need a shotgun :rolleyes:

Haha, I hear my dad atleast 4 times during a game "How the hell does he know how far that went?"

Very funny listening to him yell at the TV.

I swear in both their eyes any leafs goalie can do no wrong nomatter how wrong it was... Its always a screened shot or a bad break.

:hlogo:

*bumps back up*

If we manage to get to the 2nd round, I want to play a Canadian team. Too bad its impossible for that to happen. Seriously, I want the Avs on CBC, quick. Healy was riding Turco's johnson like a friggin bull all night long while he crapped on Theo for nothing in particular. Theo hasn't looked bad this series (before tonight, the 1st and 2nd goals were icky but he had no help in front either).

*Theo stops the puck behind the net*

Healy: HE NEEDS TO DO THAT TO GET HIS CONFIDENCE BACK. BUT WE ALL KNOW HE SUCKS AND HE'LL PROBABLY SCREW THIS UP.

*Turco goes to play the puck and falls over*

Healy: WHAT A GREAT IDEA BY TURCO THERE. FALL OVER SO THAT THE OTHER TEAM IS LAUGHING SO HARD, HIS TEAM CAN GET A BREAKAWAY. SIMPLY BRILLIANT!

Shut the ###### up Healy, you stupid...stupid....man, I don't know what could get me banned so I won't say anything. Theres a couple that begin with C I'd like to use.

YOU DON'T DESERVE YOUR JOB YOU WASTE OF SALARY!

*phew*...I think I'm all better now. ^_^

Healy is the dumbest guy on the TV.

*remembers The Newlyweds and The Simple Life but sticks with his initial argument*

I had to stop watching the game, seriously. I just couldn't take it....Holy crap was he ever annoying last night! I really wanted to watch the game but I just couldn't.

I have no love for Theo at all but Healy was over the top. You should send Theo a tape, maybe he will loose it and shoot the dumbass.

:puke:

I had to stop watching the game, seriously. I just couldn't take it....Holy crap was he ever annoying last night! I really wanted to watch the game but I just couldn't.

I have no love for Theo at all but Healy was over the top. You should send Theo a tape, maybe he will loose it and shoot the dumbass.

:puke:

Man, I know. I'm pissed they paired such a dumbass with Cuthbert who is one of the best. I'm glad NBC has Sunday's game, I won't have to listen to him. I like NBC's coverage.