Comcast Streaming Playoff Games

Fanpuck33

Its BS because I couldn't see the Habs game last night. They refused to stream it!

That's because they streamed the Buffalo and Philly game. The game schedule said that all week, it shouldn't have come as a surprise...

Be thankful you get to see any games at all.

Or, if you mean that you are not in the US and couldn't see it, I clearly said that they are only streaming it to US computers.

looking forward to grabbing that stream tonight. Again all praise to Fanpuck.

Got my desktop hooked up to the TV for the game (again got the idea from Fanpuck). In fact, it has now become solely a component of my home theatre (use my laptop for everythihng else).

Good for video games too...

Well considering game one was the first game I got to see all season I was pretty stoked. Tomorrow if its not an option I will be rioting in the streets. And why can't they show the canadian feed from cbc or tsn. Instead I have to get the stupid Hurricane homers. Then to top it off this series is the only series not to be shown on national tv down here. grr.

Sorry guys, but look at the schedule! They are streaming Buffalo vs. Philly again tonight. Shouldn't come as a surprise... Game 4 and Game 5 (if needed) will be streamed.

And before you get all up in arms again, Pierre, there is a good reason the Habs are the only series not being shown nationally in the US: It is the series that Americans care about the least. All other series involve either two US teams, a very popular US team, or a team from the last Cup finals. The Hurricanes are one of the least popular teams in the league and most casual fans in the US would prefer to watch US teams. It's all about money and advertising.

well that does suck. I gotta say, this is when ESPN2 used to come in very handy. Im surprised that NBC hasnt been able to throw any of the playoff games to their subsidiary channels. I guess OLN wants the entire cable market? Or probably USA gets better ratings showing whatever the hell it shows...

Edited by simonus