Game Thread | Carolina Vs. Canadiens | 04/26/06

Spider-Man NL

My only advice is to call around and find someplace with Center Ice! I just moved to Boulder and had to ask around before I scored a place. Good luck! I'm about to head to the Lazy Dog and get lazy!

Thanks I'm trying that now, anyway the radio will have to do for the first period anyway.

Ryder to the net,

Back and Huet saves,

whoaaaa!

Go Habs Go!!!

I'm not sure who he was, but he did a great job in my opinion.

He was black and wore glasses if that's any help.

Yeah I liked the emotion in the anthem singing, wow sounds like the Bell is already delirious

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, it looks like we came out too fast...............like a marathon runner going out TOO FAST, and not having enough to finish. It seems after the PP we slowed down a bit; although the commerical breaks seem longer, and when we had the momentum.

I've also noticed in some of the games/series that they take a commerical break when a team ices the puck............so the team that iced the puck gets a break.

Man, it looks like we came out too fast...............like a marathon runner going out TOO FAST, and not having enough to finish. It seems after the PP we slowed down a bit; although the commerical breaks seem longer, and when we had the momentum.

I've also noticed in some of the games/series that they take a commerical break when a team ices the puck............so the team that iced the puck gets a break.

Like Monday when the Canes tried to cheat...

I won't disagree with the call because that's the way the game's been called during the playoffs, but I still think it's a lame penalty and shouldn't have been called.

Nonetheless, strong kill boys, strong kill!

:ghg: