Random Music Thread

Athlétique.Canadien

He is just generally regarded as having one of the worst attitudes in hockey and can be cancer. Don't need a guy like that on this team. Injuries, and weight compound the problems.

Why was everybody else in hockey ready to play but Fatty TkaCHUNK

Because what your saying doesn't sound very good. Somebody has to say something about it.

By the way, are you a Roger Waters fan? It's the spelling of "Kaos" that has me wondering. He has an album called "Radio Kaos".

By the way, are you a Roger Waters fan? It's the spelling of "Kaos" that has me wondering. He has an album called "Radio Kaos".

Huge Roger Waters fan. Huge Pink Floyd fan. Infact I have Tickets for Roger Waters Performing Dark Side of The Moon in September.

Huge Roger Waters fan. Huge Pink Floyd fan. Infact I have Tickets for Roger Waters Performing Dark Side of The Moon in September.

Speaking of concerts, did anybody go to the Rolling Stones last summer... I went to their show in Moncton and it was great. Going to see CCR in a couple of months too.

:hlogo:

Speaking of concerts, did anybody go to the Rolling Stones last summer... I went to their show in Moncton and it was great. Going to see CCR in a couple of months too.

No, but I went and saw Motley Crue back in March in Hamilton. Their old and decrepid, can't imagine what the Stones are like. But I imagine they are history. Looks like Richards suffered brain damage after some accident he had. Doh

No, but I went and saw Motley Crue back in March in Hamilton. Their old and decrepid, can't imagine what the Stones are like. But I imagine they are history. Looks like Richards suffered brain damage after some accident he had. Doh

Yeah this is getting a little off topic. Ill start a concert thread in the Lounge.

Beat you to it, hehe.

I see you have... might as well get rid of the one that I made then.

The Crue came to St. John but I didnt go... so did Alice Cooper last week and I wanted to go see him but I didnt have a drive down.

LOL... yeah Old Keith got a concussion falling out of a Coconut tree while on vacation.

None so far this year, but that's about to change. I'm going to see Live next Friday, NIN at the end of the month. The girlfried is a big fan of the following, so we're going to see Tom Petty w/Pearl Jam, Blues Traveler, and Counting Crows/Googoo dolls, back to back! July 3/4/5. Should make for a tiring week. CSNY and DMB are two more we have tickets too. I love concerts, and try to go to as many as time and the wallet allows.

Only concert I've ever been to is the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. They are simply amazing, and their show has an awesome laser light show to go along.

To understand TSO, think of Metallica + Classical Music. An amazing combination of symphony and electric guitar.

Sounds like quite a show.... Id love to see Pearl Jam in concert.

I went to a Great Big Sea small venue show in Fredericton a couple of months ago, they put on a good show.

Hmm...concerts I've gone to...

Sharon, Lois and Bram when I was 3 or 4

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was 3. I have their New York show on VHS.

Random country concerts that I was dragged along to (I only remember Garth Brooks but there were a couple others)

Sum 41

Three Days Grace

Some random rock band who performed at the Stampede. Actually, I saw Sum 41 and Three Days Grace at the Stampede too.

And my brother-in-law is camping out tonight for RHCP tickets tomorrow so hopefully I'll be seeing them in September especially now that The Mars Volta is opening for them.

And my brother-in-law is camping out tonight for RHCP tickets tomorrow so hopefully I'll be seeing them in September especially now that The Mars Volta is opening for them.

I'm going to that show on Aug 18th. This is going to be a good concert summer.

Concerts... oh dead, too many... I'm bound to forget maybe 1 or 2 I rather not mention... ;)

Metallica & Godsmack

Linkin Park & POD & Hoobastank & Story Of The Year

Matthew Good (3 times)

Our Lady Peace & Finger 11 & Trailer Park Boys

Evanescence & Finger 11 & Seether

Warped Tour (2 times)

Yellowcard & various other artists

Barenaked Ladies

Mobile (opened for MG)

Avril Lavigne & GOB & Swollen Members

Crawford (My friends band, seen them many times)

I'm probably forgetting some, but wtv, these are the ones that stand out in my memory.

Dude, two awesome choices. The Elephant Show rocked, and the TMNT STILL rock!

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43c36ce6z17...hoxQZEBollh.A1P

Haha, yeah, I think I saw Sharon etc a few times. There was another childerens group that I saw too but I can't remember their name. And my entire family went to TMNT (well, considering I was only 3 when they came) but even my 13 year old sister came. Haha, she was so pissed she had to go. My parents bought me pretty much the entire souvenir stand.

Concerts... oh dead, too many... I'm bound to forget maybe 1 or 2 I rather not mention... ;)

Metallica & Godsmack

Linkin Park & POD & Hoobastank & Story Of The Year

Matthew Good (3 times)

Our Lady Peace & Finger 11 & Trailer Park Boys

Evanescence & Finger 11 & Seether

Warped Tour (2 times)

Yellowcard & various other artists

Barenaked Ladies

Mobile (opened for MG)

Avril Lavigne & GOB & Swollen Members

Crawford (My friends band, seen them many times)

I'm probably forgetting some, but wtv, these are the ones that stand out in my memory.

WARPED TOUR! I forgot about Warped Tour, I'm actually managing to go this year. They've got an awesome lineup this year. AFI, From First To Last, Motion City Soundtrack, Senses Fail, The Sounds, Sum 41, Silverstein, Zebrahead, Underoath. I'm sure I'm forgetting some bands but it's gonna rule.

And I'm mad you've gotten to see Story Of The Year and I haven't.

WARPED TOUR! I forgot about Warped Tour, I'm actually managing to go this year. They've got an awesome lineup this year. AFI, From First To Last, Motion City Soundtrack, Senses Fail, The Sounds, Sum 41, Silverstein, Zebrahead, Underoath. I'm sure I'm forgetting some bands but it's gonna rule.

And I'm mad you've gotten to see Story Of The Year and I haven't.

:D Yeah, I'm going to catch this year's Warped for sure. Sum 41 is on the list :o I've only really heard that AFI was going to headline or something, which I thought was awesome... but now... :D

Mosh pits are one of my favorite pass-times, so Warp Tour is like a 7th Heaven for me, heh.

:D Yeah, I'm going to catch this year's Warped for sure. Sum 41 is on the list :o I've only really heard that AFI was going to headline or something, which I thought was awesome... but now... :D

Mosh pits are one of my favorite pass-times, so Warp Tour is like a 7th Heaven for me, heh.

Agreed although we've got one friend who just can't stay standing up. He always ends up getting trampled so one person has to stay on the outside with him. We take turns for duty, it kinda sucks. It's like babysitting at a concert.

Agreed although we've got one friend who just can't stay standing up. He always ends up getting trampled so one person has to stay on the outside with him. We take turns for duty, it kinda sucks. It's like babysitting at a concert.

Uh, thats gotta suck.... at the Stones concert last summer I was on my feet for like 14 hours straight!!! :o

Haven't been to that many concerts... not all that interested and, from where I lived at the time (Timmins, and the rest of northern Ontario), it was WAY TOO FAR to even get to one.

I did see the Stones in 1970 (for their Let It Bleed tour - it was after Altamont took place) and I was disappointed.

I saw the J Giles Band & Ten Years After a year or so later - I was blown away! (mind you so was my mind at the time... :blink: )

I saw Bruce Cockburn in Sudbury in 1990something - verrrrrrrry nice...

I saw Larry Norman a while back - not that great but great to even see him play...

I saw Bride, Daniel Amos, Randy Stonehill, Bryan Duncan & the 77s at a festival in Buffalo a few years ago. Most were ok - Bride was so loud that pretty well all you heard was distortion & the 77s were super.

I saw the Lost Dogs a couple of summers ago in Ottawa - loved it.

Not much more.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Edited by shortcat1

I just heard on the radio that the Stones might be coming back to the maritimes to play in Halifax.... Ill definitely have to consider going to another one of their shows, I loved the last one.