This Is Crazy

KoZed

What the heck was that? or what the heck was that about? :blink::blink::blink:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

I know what that word means and it is just well won't go there...

BUT since others went and said it was weird I took a chance and it was WEIRD! :blink:

I know what it means too.

I'd really rather not explain it though. Go to wikipedia or google if you're interested in what it means.

I know what it means too.

I'd really rather not explain it though. Go to wikipedia or google if you're interested in what it means.

Wikipedia is actually where I got it from.

Well-kept secret: the discussion pages are often more interesting than the article themselves. Try to pick the craziest, weirdest, most controversial topics you can and check the discussion pages. Especially the sex ones. There's always good chances you'll stumble across really weird people arguing over the craziest things.

I really couldn't finish watching... lol.

I stopped watching it after a bit (a minute...?) It just didn't seem to be going anywhere.

Well, I checked Wikipedia and... I can see why it wasn't going anywhere (or is that everywhere?).

In any case, I'm not sure if it's just the glorification of foolish youth, foolish sexuality, foolish foolishness or just an attempt to shock the staid and straight or just another step in normalizing the abnormal or whatever...

:king: :hlogo: :king: