Boynton And Mara Exchange Teams.

Mr. Nasty

am I wrong in thinking Mara is the better D man?

I just think Boston made like bandits with this trade.

I second your observtions. First they fleece the Leafs and now getting Mara. OhOh maybe Boston has a real GM now. :hockey:

I remember hearing this trade rumored on draft day. I think it had to do with an expiring contract or something.

Ditto. I thought the deal would go down that day, but I guess it took longer to work out than first thought.

Bostons starting to scare me. :o

JK, but with Kessel, Rask, and now Mara all in 3 days... they're definitely getting better.

:hlogo:

It's not even their new GM! That guy can't come into function until July 15th.

Mind you, he's probably feeding the interim GM in Boston what to do until he's in Boston.

One of the main factors to move Boynton was because the Bruins had a hard time to sign him to a deal the last time that happend.

It's not even their new GM! That guy can't come into function until July 15th.

Mind you, he's probably feeding the interim GM in Boston what to do until he's in Boston.

One of the main factors to move Boynton was because the Bruins had a hard time to sign him to a deal the last time that happend.

I forgot about that! I'm gonna laugh if the Bruins sign Arnason. Then you'll know Muckler was pushed to not sign him.

Although the fact he was out of shape and sucked was probably good enough reason.

:lol:

I'd be surprised if the Bruins would sign Arnason. The new Bruins GM is currently the assistant GM in Ottawa. I think he knows all about Anarson :P

And I am worried that Boston will get better faster than the Leafs as they have a legitimate GM that understands a professional organization operation. (Ottawa) No doubt he is calling the shots.

The Bruins had so much potential in this past season but their management is a wreck.

Their ownership stinks since the guy doesn't want to invest any money into the team and the president, GM and coaching haven't been great.

Joe Thornton was handed away for nothing. Same goes for Samsonov.

The new guy comes in and dumps Raycroft for Raask which is a good move.

The good new is he had solid youth in offense (Bergeron), defense (Stuart, the one who came in with the Thornton deal) and goaltending (Toivonen) so it's not all a lost cause in Boston.