Nonis Is In Deep! Gonna Have To Hire The Rest Of The Squad At Minimum Rate!

CoRvInA

nonis is even in trouble for nest year. he's already up for 33M

he needs to get rid of bredan morrisson. he's overpaid and not that good of a player when he's not playing with naslund.

the nucks will need at least two years before they see the light at the end of the tunnel

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nonis is even in trouble for nest year. he's already up for 33M

he needs to get rid of bredan morrisson. he's overpaid and not that good of a player when he's not playing with naslund.

the nucks will need at least two years before they see the light at the end of the tunnel

I may be a homer but I know what I'm talking about and that is an absurd statement.

Seeing what the market determines for players like him right now, that contract is perfect. Brenden Morrison is among the most UNDERRATED players in the league becasue mainly everyone says he feeds of Nazzy and Bert...... which is just plain stupid. The guy's a heart and soul guy and steps up in the playoffs and key situations and was our top forward when Bert was suspended. He sustained a hip injury around early December and played through it all season longs and didn't mention it at all. We didn't know he was even hurt until the last game. Look at Bert's stats and Nazzy's stats and then Morrison's. Look at the plus minus rating of the 3 as well. Morrison does it all offense, defense, key faceoffs....He's a true warrior and will step up this year. With Bertuzzi gone, he will show the league why he can be a #1 center and prove the critics wrong and I have no doubts about it. In Vancouver's POV, you just don't move a guy like him.

Are you gonna write an essay whenever someone says something bad about the Canucks?

The Canucks are a terrible franchise and Vancouver is less deserving of a team then Toronto.

There, try that one. =D

Are you gonna write an essay whenever someone says something bad about the Canucks?

The Canucks are a terrible franchise and Vancouver is less deserving of a team then Toronto.

There, try that one. =D

Yeah, but they've made it to the SCF two more times than Toronto has in...oh, the past 40 years? :king:

There, try that one. =D

All I've been doing is defending my team. Morrison.... like come on... now if it was like Sedins are girls then fine, it's just a joke but I do make a substantial argument regarding cap problems and Morrison. The stuff that's not true I will argue but if it's like Luongo is unproven and could suck then fine. That is very possible.

Yeah, but they've made it to the SCF two more times than Toronto has in...oh, the past 40 years? :king:

Thank you. ^_^

But who has more cups in the past 40 years?

Why, I believe it's Toronto.

We've only been in the league for 35 years(not counting lockout year). :mellow: :puke:

That means you shouldn't of won a championship yet?

The Marlins were only in the league 5 years when they won a World Series.

I have to defend somehow..... ^_^ :king:

I have to defend somehow..... ^_^ :king:

totally different... marlins play baseball, which you can get any fat dough boy to succeed at and as a result isnt competitive...

hockey well its a lot harder because it requires lots from the players

Edit: that didnt work did it... :unsure: i tried!

totally different... marlins play baseball, which you can get any fat dough boy to succeed at and as a result isnt competitive...

hockey well its a lot harder because it requires lots from the players

Edit: that didnt work did it... :unsure: i tried!

That must explain why with all that talent through the years, the Red Sox won all those championships. Oh wait...it took them 86 years to get one. Ted Williams never even had a SNIFF at a World Series and he is one of the best all-time. I can also come back with how much harder it is to make the playoffs in baseball. Both leagues have the same amount of teams yet the NHL allows 16 (and wants to up that to 20) yet MLB allows 8 (and the Wild Card is still a pretty recent concept).

It isn't different at all, your logic is just horribly flawed with a blatant bias against baseball.

i admitted it didnt work... but obviously you knew...

bias against baseball, busted again... ill leave it up to stealth, he always seems to have an answer

Whats this marlins crap? Guys go get a room !!!!

This room is about the Manitoba Moose playing in the NHL next season ;)

HOW!?! :lol:

Schultz and ...... shoot... who else...... I guess that's it. He isn't even a done deal.:P I doubt it happens but it looks like Carter may be crawling back... :lol:

As for Jets....... who cares about Marlins, that's a completely different sport. I don't care if it's footballl or whatever.. we're talking hockey. We didn't ever ice teams with guys like Sakic, Forsberg, Blake, Bourque, Foote, Hejduk, Tanguay, Roy etc etc... we've never had a group like that and that could be pointed to the lackluster drafting and and determination of management over it in the past. Nonis is changing it so who knows. All I'm saying is it happens in sports and we'll get our chance soon but right now the past doesn't matter, it's about the team this year and how we fare. It is indeed a New Era and the past means nothing now. B)

One more under the 700K Yannick Tremblay... 600k even Nonis saved 100 K now you can argue this new Dman has played in Germany for the past 2 years (or more) But he has experience and a good shot!

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=172622&hubname=

You know what's funny? Six years ago EA Sports considered him a notch below an elite defensemen and he was among the best in the game. Oh how the mighty have fallen. :lol:

Old news... :) He'll be a decent #7.....especially the rate Bourdon is developing. :king:

Nonis is done but he said he'd sign another dman or forward if he can fit it in financially. Like I said, it would be funny if Carter crawled back(he might have to now) but I doubt it.... Expect another dman to be signed I'd say.