Habs Off To An Early Start On Injury List

habscout

From today's Gazette. It didn't tell us anything new about Bouillon, and I believe we all know the status of Streit & Latendresse. It did state that Latendresse has a concussion, so perhaps that will dispel the head-injury vs concussion debate.

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news...39b&k=25819

Yep! This has been my fear for the coming season. We finally have a group on paper that could heat it up and suddenly, small injuries and early season jitters could ruin everything.

Time for everyone to take a min. and say a little prayer for our lads; may next season be injury and worry free.

I'm still hopeful that no news is good news on the Koivu eye injury... I'm surprized that the Gazette has not been watching this story like a hawk, reporting on any changes. I guess we should hear quite soon eh?

Yeah, Habs are off to an early start. As of July 23rd we had no more to look forward to in the way of news. Well, any news that was exciting.

Ever since July 23rd I have been bored with the off season. This is all Gainey’s fault. A fault I love but nevertheless….

Now, as far as good news or any news goes. This is not what I had in mind.

Mind you, there is no such thing as good news all the time. These injuries are not welcome but they might as well get it over with now. Better than later.

And finally, every team is going to have the good, bad and ugly news. No doubt in time the Sens, Sabres, Leafs and B’s will have their “BAD NEWS”. :D

Theres still a long time to go before October and all these guys will be healthy and ready for the start of the season. Every year there are guys in the summer who are rehabbing this and have aches and pains and whatnot..... I have every confidence that Scott Livingston and Graham Rynbend will have these guys health come the start of the season.

Yep! This has been my fear for the coming season. We finally have a group on paper that could heat it up and suddenly, small injuries and early season jitters could ruin everything.

Time for everyone to take a min. and say a little prayer for our lads; may next season be injury and worry free.

I'm still hopeful that no news is good news on the Koivu eye injury... I'm surprized that the Gazette has not been watching this story like a hawk, reporting on any changes. I guess we should hear quite soon eh?

I'll try and keep you updated via my Finnish contact. B)