Guru

KoZed

Yeah this site has really taken off. Whats the members up to now? For example I got on here before Fanpuck and he's got 3,000 posts. Lol. I did take a break though from here during the season now its just too fun.

Yeah, I remember seeing you post here during the offseason and then like...halfway through the season you start an intro thread. I was like :huh: . I thought you were a new member and almost went insane because I was sure I'd seen you around before. :lol:

Yep. I know funny, eh.

I signed up right as the season started listened to games on cjad on the net and commented on the games then about when people started gettin injured I'll say mid Nov? I took I hiatus, why I don't remember. Then I got back on just before the playoffs started. Saw somebody do a hey I'm new thread so I figured why not make one myself. Now I've taken up residence in the Lounge.

Yeah this site has really taken off. Whats the members up to now? For example I got on here before Fanpuck and he's got 3,000 posts. Lol. I did take a break though from here during the season now its just too fun.

My "Join Date" is not accurate. I first joined on March 2nd of 2004. After the site got hacked and we moved to the new forum, my old account would not work, despite sakiqc's efforts. We tried resetting the password 10 times to no avail. Thus, I had to get a new account and he simply ammended my post number to reflect my old account.