Guru

KoZed

I feel left out.... :puke: didn't see my name............... :puke: sigh............... :(:(:(

:king: :hlogo: :king:

But at least I was never a poo-bag.

ROFLMAO :lol::lol::lol:

Forgot about that one. Then again, I was a fu%ing guy!

Who's Habs Guru?

A crazy hyper teen back in the days of the ESPN board (where the creators of HW were hanging out eons ago). He had the craziest mood swings and the weirdest insults ever. Poo-bag was one of them.

Same thing happened to me when I started looking at ESPN again and asked where KoZed, sakiqc, puck7x, et al. went to.

I'm supposed to know you from the ESPN boards? I thought you were ESPNComedian but you told me no. Who were you?

I kinda miss Miss_Kay88. She was nice. I think she got mad at me after 9-11. :(

I'm Fanpuck33 pretty much everywhere I've ever been online. I didn't know any of your guys real well, but I knew you guys were the elder statesmen of the board.

I do recall a lengthy night-time debate about politics I had with you about the time the US invaded Iraq.

So in 5 years I'm supposed to remember all of you guys? lol...

Speaking of old members, where has JMMR gone? Last I heard of him, he said he was very busy and that a family memeber had died. But that was months ago. I haven't even seen him on MSN in a while.

I'm Fanpuck33 pretty much everywhere I've ever been online. I didn't know any of your guys real well, but I knew you guys were the elder statesmen of the board.

:mellow: Sorry if I dont quite remember. Like you said, we were elder statesmen. I go back to 1999 over there. I've seen so many people. The guy who started the Fourth Period was a regular on the board. Dann Linn was a regular too at some point.

I do recall a lengthy night-time debate about politics I had with you about the time the US invaded Iraq.

Could be. Althought I dont recall still going over there back in 2003. In any case, the board always turned into long political fighting because of stupid trolls.

I remember spending 9-11 on that board. It was crazy, at first nobody understood what was going on.

oh men, dont remind me of the ESPN board. Since i'm here i went back only once or so. What pure crap that was. Well it started nice, but it ended in a trashhole. All the trolls and abuse! It was insane!

Bu i had some great laughs also, some real dumbasses came there. Linden was one of them. I always used the same username. I saw on the Canadiens.com board there is also an dutch guy with the same avatar. Thats not me, maybe i know who he is.

Talking about lost members, JLP is not that often here (but at least he is). But where did Tommy go?

edit: i dont even know anymore how i ended up here

edit2: JLP i see your online(well thats one), you never use msn anymore?;)

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

I ended up here when I was searching for a fantasy hockey league. I forget what board I ended up on (I think it was hockeysfuture) and someone was advertising for the HWL. I think it was stream or hannes. So I signed up and just stuck to HWL until the CBA was signed and then I took that big leap and ventured into the world of habs fans. Now I just post everywhere.