jordy11

Great! :lol:

Another top 5 draft pick! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Looking forward to it! :clap:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

gainey could pulla milburry and trade price in order to draft another goalie

gainey could pulla milburry and trade price in order to draft another goalie

God... I hope not! :wacko::blink::wacko:

Really, I doubt it... we don't have the same kind of person here. :)

THN 2006 had Carolina finshing DEAD LAST in the east :wacko:

Theres not too many people (fans/prognosticators) that had either Carolina or Buffalo finishing in the playoffs last year, nevermind cup favorites and anybody who says right now that they did is full of Sh*t!!!!!! Neither of them was expected to do anything last year.

These fantasy magazines are sometimes interesting to read but are just generally full of shit and I can't understand why people get so upset by them, or why they would pay $10 for them? Go to Chapters and sit with a $2 coffee and read them for free.

So what if Montreal is rated as the 14th best team in their conference? I'd rather have that and them suprise people, than being ranked a ho-hum 6th or 7th which realistically is where they are. Right behind Ottawa, Buffalo, Carolina, New Jersey, New York and right in around Philly, Tampa Bay and Atlanta.

These fantasy magazines are sometimes interesting to read but are just generally full of shit and I can't understand why people get so upset by them, or why they would pay $10 for them? Go to Chapters and sit with a $2 coffee and read them for free.

these magazines make great bathroom reading. at least they give an overall view of all the teams in the league

these magazines make great bathroom reading. at least they give an overall view of all the teams in the league

I find it amusing that right after kaos says these publications are 'full of shit', you say they're great bathroom reading.

I guess we know what happens to it after it's read! :lol:

Predictions predictions! I love them!

Anyways ther is no doubt that with a healthy roster this team should be better than last years.. should finish with 5 to 15 pts more than last year....... the question is how better are the other teams in comparison to their last season!

That is a Joke....Bahahaha

14th for the Habs...Give the HABS SOME CREDIT!!!!! Also note that the Habs light up Mr Raycroft and Gerber and Mr Tim Thomas all the Time...So what are they SMOKING!?!? That is the Stupidest and Craziest prediction ive ever seen....Are they forgetting that the habs had a Mr Sieve in nets for the first part of the season aka.... Jose Theodore. They will finish above 7th in the Conference this season. I am predicting 5th or 4th.....Possibly third if Souray and Ribeiro get their heads out of their asses....

Ps: we all must remember that "The Score" is a leafs ass sucking magazine and is 100% anti Montreal....like all of Toronto media (TSN, Sportsnet, all of those crappy networks)...God Bless RDS! :D

The Bias is everywhere against the Habs...Lets all hope that they win the F'ing cup this season and make these so called "forecasters" and Media look like morons!!

Habs In 07 :hlogo:

I picked up a copy of Hockey The Magazine yesterday and theyre predictions are much more reasonable to me.

East

1. New Jersey

2. Carolina

3. Buffalo

4. Ottawa

5. Montreal

6. New York Rangers

7. Atlanta Thrashers

8. Florida Panthers

9. Tampa Bay

10. Philadelphia

11. Toronto

12. Boston

13. New York Islanders

14. Washington

15. Pittsburgh

West

1. Detroit??!!??

2. Dallas

3. Anaheim

4. San Jose

5. Nashville

6. Colorado

7. Columbus

8. Calgary??!!??

9. Edmonton

10. Vancouver

11. Minnisota

12. Phoenix

13. Los Angeles

14. Chicago

15. St. Louis

I dont agree with all the placings and im not sure if I can take it seriously because it doesnt put the 3 division winners at the top of the west. But oh well.. I generally agree with their top 8's in each confrence.

:hlogo:

I picked up a copy of Hockey The Magazine yesterday and theyre predictions are much more reasonable to me.

East

1. New Jersey

2. Carolina

3. Buffalo

4. Ottawa

5. Montreal

6. New York Rangers

7. Atlanta Thrashers

8. Florida Panthers

9. Tampa Bay

10. Philadelphia

11. Toronto

12. Boston

13. New York Islanders

14. Washington

15. Pittsburgh

West

1. Detroit??!!??

2. Dallas

3. Anaheim

4. San Jose

5. Nashville

6. Colorado

7. Columbus

8. Calgary??!!??

9. Edmonton

10. Vancouver

11. Minnisota

12. Phoenix

13. Los Angeles

14. Chicago

15. St. Louis

I dont agree with all the placings and im not sure if I can take it seriously because it doesnt put the 3 division winners at the top of the west. But oh well.. I generally agree with their top 8's in each confrence.

New Jersey finishing 1st? I doubt it. Aside from Brodeur, Gionta & Elias, there isn't a whole lot that would 'lead' the division.

Florida in the post-season & Philadelphia (behind Tampa Bay...?) out? A BIG I doubt it!

1st overall is in the air here but the usual suspects should get it. (Carolina, OTTAWA, Buffalo, New York Rangers... Montreal.)

Detroit 1st in the west? I doubt it here too. Goaltending is weak and not enough offense. I think 1st overall in the west is REALLY up in the air.

Vancouver finishing out of the playoffs? With Luongo, again, I doubt it.

Weren't they predicting Montreal place very low last season / not make the playoffs?

The boys proved the "experts" wrong last time.

Based on this fact, i don't think it is too biased to be confident a repeat is in order.

Weren't they predicting Montreal place very low last season / not make the playoffs?

The boys proved the "experts" wrong last time.

Based on this fact, i don't think it is too biased to be confident a repeat is in order.

A repeat of proving the critics wrong or a repeat of losing in the first round... cuz i expect no less than the cup this year!