Dumont To Nashville

markierung

Great pickup for the preds! We will need to keep an eye on this team. They could have a good season with the chemistry they are building...

That sucks...... I heard last night he had signed with the Sabers.

What? The-Habby2919, you can't be upset about this. You'd rather he stay with a division rival instead of going west and not helping an eastern opponent?

This is semi-good news.

too bad for us. I was a bit surprised at first but I think that nashville will be a great fit...they will be a legit stanley cup contender.

shouldn't this post bei in the nhl section??

shouldn't this post bei in the nhl section??

Yep, it should.

too bad for us. I was a bit surprised at first but I think that nashville will be a great fit...they will be a legit stanley cup contender.

Hmm, maybe. They have good offensive depth and if Mr Tomas Vokoun can stay healthy they have one hot goaltender. :glare: Chemistry? Only time will tell..

Well, that settles that rumour source, hopefulnesses and other kerfuffles.

Best to you, JP.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Les Amateurs de Sports were mad tonight, everyone calling in and saying how we're doomed :nono:

I'm glad none of these guys are GM of the habs.

I almost got the line, but I had to park and go get some random girl I met 3 weeks ago and who's starting to make some troubles.

What? The-Habby2919, you can't be upset about this. You'd rather he stay with a division rival instead of going west and not helping an eastern opponent?

This is semi-good news.

No no.... it sucks that he wont be joining the Habs....(i worded it wrong) then i meant that i had heard he resigned with the sabers last night. Sorry for the confusion.

:hlogo:

I almost got the line, but I had to park and go get some random girl I met 3 weeks ago and who's starting to make some troubles.

watch out alex!! mother told me that girls are evil and I should avoid them at any costs

does that include your mother?

:mellow:

mother was something else. 6'7'' 450lbs she was..she would give the greatest bear hugs!

OK for those Dumont supporters ( im one of them)

What if we had taken Dumont??? I dont think he is worth more than 2 Mil anyways...

with regards to losing Bulis... He left cause he thought he needed to play more! dont think it was for bad treatment nor bad vibes with other players Probs have it if Bulis plays 20 min a game he should make 50 pts (at least) with the Canucks and if that would be the case for Dumont with a similar performance with the Habs ... arent we risking being accused of swapping a player over another only because he's from Quebec?

Dont know if I made my self understood ... you guys get what I mean....??? it wouldnt have looked good would it? I mean I understand Zednick being traded he needed to play more somewhere else.. BUlis wnated more money he didnt get much more ... reality check for him but he is going to play his ass off in Vanc....

ARHHHh speculations I know! but dont like pulling race or creed cards here but I say we dodged a bullet by not getting Dumont ... I'm sure habs haters would dive into that story had Dumont played worse with the Habs than Bulis would with the Knuckles..