More Signings Today

Mr. Nasty

Gagne signed with Philly for 5 years at 5.25 million

Leetch (rumour) signed a 1 year contract with the Rangers

Linden signed with the Canucks 1 year 600k

Vokoun signed 4 year contract with Nashville

Edited by Mr. Nasty

Linden is awesome.... just watch what he does this year.

In other news, the Canucks have aquired Drew MacIntyre from Detroit for a 2007 conditional pick. Our goaltending problems are gone..... :mellow: B)

No surprise with Linden. If he had anything left in the tank which I believed he certainly did before the signing, he would. This isn't news.

Nonis is filling out the roster.

Can you believe Bertuzzi by the way? His dumb remarks? If your slate is clean than you can throw stones Bert. There's no class in diverting what you yourself have done on to other people. Especially when it solves absolutely nothing. :?-

Ego maybe?

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

No surprise with Linden. If he had anything left in the tank which I believed he certainly did before the signing, he would. This isn't news.

Nonis is filling out the roster.

Can you believe Bertuzzi by the way? His dumb remarks? If your slate is clean than you can throw stones Bert. There's no class in diverting what you yourself have done on to other people. Especially when it solves absolutely nothing. :?-

Ego maybe?

Ego yes and it saddened me to read all that. Especially how he wouldn't play his designated role and listen to the coach. Selfish. <_< At least all the problems are gone. Just Kesler needs to be signed. ^_^