06-09-12: Toronto Maple Leafs Vs. Montreal Canadiens

simonus

You haven't even had a good beer untill you try Black Horse! :D .......Or Jockey Club! Im tellin ya, good ol Newfie Beer is amazing! haha......

Anyway, how did our rookies lose both games to the Leafs? I was expecting this years Rookies to totally dominate!......No big deal I guess, the future is looking real promising! B)

Im pumped, cant wait for the season to begin!......

GO HABS GO :hlogo:

They did dominate. They just couldn't put the bisquit in the basket. In fact, it was a rare attack by TO that won the game.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatley the Paul Maurice ear has started and that Leaf organization is going to get better....and quickly

Yeah but with decisions like Rask for Raycroft you have to wonder. It is true and some will say that Raycroft is the now and Pogge the future, so why do you need 2 futures in Rask & Pogge?

All true, BUT given Rask's clout and stock, Ferguson could have gotten a better return IMO. Even Razor and a 2nd? But, Razor alone? :?-

Same Ol' Situation "SOS" :P

How would you feel if we flipped Price for the equivalent of a Raycroft? Many analysts said Rask was considered (and may still be) better than Price. What would Flyer fans think if Steve Downie was traded for Razor?

If Toronto's strategy is to draft reasonably well and make dumb roster moves it works for me :P

What's next? Steen to Phoenix for Boynton? (A JOKE)

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Okay, have to put my beer 2 cents in......

First off....Black Arse is known as that for a reason, should be Red Arse, been to The Rock alot and trust me stay away from the local beer.

Micro beers are a fad created by Yuppies and neo-hippie kids.

Best answer, for health and longevity is.... Jagermiester and a Corona chase. Corona is a good clean beer. Guiness is a meal in a can. Very filling if you are in need of substanance.

American beer is about the same as what we call near beer in Canada, such as Labatts 0.5, great if you are a recovering alcoholic or have a urinary blockage you need cleared.