Lol Look At My Prediction

Pierre the Great

Some fan you are. I go into each and every game expecting the Habs to win.

LoL. I'm realistic. You can't win every game.

This month is going to be tough since most games are on the road and a lot of back to back games.

I've got Vancouver winning:

Minnesota

Sharks - first home game everyone must win the first home game

Oilers - home game

Blues

Preds

Blackhawks

Caps

I've got them losing:

one of the preds games

dallas

and maybe one of the oiler games

That would be a record of 9-4. 18 points. Good month.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah those penalties were embarrassing. Geesh they're going to work Loungo to death with all these penalties.

Agreed. The penalties are really the only major concern right now. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with the overall play of the team. They're only going to get better as a group. ^_^

Svatos should just keep cutting his stick up if it's gonna produce 2 goal games. Haven't seen highlights or anything so I have no idea how we played. Looks like Theo played well again though.

WE BEAT THE F****** CANUCKS! YES!

Sorry Minny, you know me, had to get atleast one out. ;)

No prob, it's the Avs first win. Gotta be excited. :)

Haha, it was funny, I checked the score just before we were going to eat dessert and it was 2-2 in the 3rd. I accidentily swore with "We better not f****** lose 3-2 in OT again!". Everyone just kinda gasped and stared at me while I meekly apologized.

Agreed. The penalties are really the only major concern right now. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with the overall play of the team. They're only going to get better as a group. ^_^

No prob, it's the Avs first win. Gotta be excited. :)

Yup. Because two of the three goals were power play goals. It seemed like the whole 2nd period the canucks were on the penalty kill. 6 stupid penalties in a row was pathetic.

Haha, it was funny, I checked the score just before we were going to eat dessert and it was 2-2 in the 3rd. I accidentily swore with "We better not f****** lose 3-2 in OT again!". Everyone just kinda gasped and stared at me while I meekly apologized.

:lol: Well...you can thank Henrik for taking a penalty just after he finished serving one. :wacko:;)

Yeah the Henrik needs to take how not to get called for a penalty in the new nhl 101. Somebody's got anger mangement issues.

He actually pretty much always keeps it simple but he has a game once every long while where he does this. Hopefully the next one is a VERY long time from now. ^_^

LoL. I'm realistic. You can't win every game.

This month is going to be tough since most games are on the road and a lot of back to back games.

I've got Vancouver winning:

Minnesota

Sharks - first home game everyone must win the first home game

Oilers - home game

Blues

Preds

Blackhawks

Caps

I've got them losing:

one of the preds games

dallas

and maybe one of the oiler games

That would be a record of 9-4. 18 points. Good month.

I don't mean that I expect them to win all 82 games, but there isn't a single game that I don't think they can win. In other words, I NEVER write my team off, no matter who they're playing.

Yes I thought they could have come away with a win tonight. But I figured it wasn't our night when Henrik gets a penalty then immediately gets another one.

Plus I still don't think the game winning goal was a goal. From the behind camera shot it shows that the guy kicked it.

It just wasn't our night. Thats all. Too many penalties. I didn't write them off. I just didn't expect them to win because of travel. They looked tired agains Columbus for example and that was only two nights ago.

I don't mean that I expect them to win all 82 games, but there isn't a single game that I don't think they can win. In other words, I NEVER write my team off, no matter who they're playing.

You think I don't? :blink: I'm reacting to the game which we lost.

Now your Finnish Isles... they must make you want to break something if this is the case? :lol:

Yes I thought they could have come away with a win tonight. But I figured it wasn't our night when Henrik gets a penalty then immediately gets another one.

Plus I still don't think the game winning goal was a goal. From the behind camera shot it shows that the guy kicked it.

It just wasn't our night. Thats all. Too many penalties. I didn't write them off. I just didn't expect them to win because of travel. They looked tired agains Columbus for example and that was only two nights ago.

Excuses, excuses. Typical Canucks fan. :lol:

You think I don't? :blink: I'm reacting to the game which we lost.

Now your Finnish Isles... they must make you want to break something if this is the case? :lol:

I was simply commenting on PTG's comment that he EXPECTED his team to lose.

As for my Finnish Isles, why would they make me want to break something? Sure, they might not win every game, but there isn't a single team in the league who I don't think I can beat on any given night.

I didn't expect the team to lose I just thought they didn' t have the greatest of chances of winning it because of the odds. It was there third game in 4 days they had to have been tired. Thats all. If the game went into overtime I would have been estatic because I wasn't expecting them to get any points in this game due to the travel.

We've got the best goalie in the game.

Naslund scores

Demitra scores 1-1

D. Sedin- stopped

Saku's bro- scores

last chance canucks

Morrison - scores!

2-2

Rolston- Luongo halts him

Bulis- stopped by fernadez

no imagination on bulis

Numina scores

Minnesota wins.

Bulis lets the team down.

tough game. should have won it. Why didn't we use H. Sedin instead of Bulis? Bulis let the team down.

We got a point but what really screws us is Kesler and Salo are injured............ both didn't come back in the 3rd and I still don't know what's wrong.:puke: :puke:

Yeah I just heard. This is not good. Hope its nothing serious and they can play in the home opener against the sharks.

Well injuries aside for now, we still played well. We got some unlucky bounces and I knew Luongo wouldn't get a shutout. Just the luck for us..... For a team that had so many changes however, grabbing 5 of 8 points on a 4 game road trip to start the season is a pretty good start.