Lol Look At My Prediction

Pierre the Great

I agree 5 out of 8 to start the season on the road is very good.

Nope didn't see the game. Heard it on the old internet radio.

Canucks need to get better on the penalty kill.

From the guys on the radio it looks like Kesler has some kind of head injury. Concussion?

The radio guys still don't know what's wrong with Salo.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Naslund's was stopped at first.

Numelin's was insane considering he's a d-man.

The Blues, Canucks and Wild were all after Nummy in the offseason. Minny beat us out and I knew they got a gem. BTW, knowing our luck(look at Rolston's goal) we'll never get a shutout. :puke:

We've got the best goalie in the game.

I highly disagree on that point. Besides, it's not just about the goalie.

Bulis lets the team down.

tough game. should have won it. Why didn't we use H. Sedin instead of Bulis? Bulis let the team down.

Come on, it was Bulis! What were you expecting?

wow!! did u see numelin and koivu goals?

They're Finnish, what can I say? :king:

I highly disagree on that point. Besides, it's not just about the goalie.

Come on, it was Bulis! What were you expecting?

He's the best skills wise. I mean look at all the shots he's taking. He's getting attacked attacked attacked. The canucks don't have the greatest defense. Then remember the colorado game. Without him the avs would have scored 6 goals with all those power plays.

LOL BTH ain't gonna be happy.

Yeah you and the fins I guess there's too many swedes on the Canuck roster then.

Should have used Henrik....... :rolleyes:

BTW Faerie, how come ur not worried when Salo got hurt. You should be ashamed of yourself...... :mellow:

He's the best skills wise. I mean look at all the shots he's taking. He's getting attacked attacked attacked. The canucks don't have the greatest defense. Then remember the colorado game. Without him the avs would have scored 6 goals with all those power plays.

Yeah you and the fins I guess there's too many swedes on the Canuck roster then.

No he's not, Luongo is 2nd or 3rd.

Kipper is easily the best in the game. You overestimate our powerplay.

Luongo has the best goalie skills? According to who? And just because he faces lots of shots, doesn't mean he's good. Quantity over quality doesn't mean a whole lot of anything aside from the fact that he's getting his exercise. Moreover, how does he do when he faces very few shots? For all we know, he could have poor focus.

I only respect two players on the Canucks. Any guesses as to who they are?

No he's not, Luongo is 2nd or 3rd.

Kipper is easily the best in the game. You overestimate our powerplay.

We played poorly man. Mitchell etc stood and watched Robbie make 2 saves. Coverage was crap, so Vigneault benched em and they played MUCH better today. I still think Kipper is better though. :lol:

Luongo has the best goalie skills? According to who? And just because he faces lots of shots, doesn't mean he's good. Quantity over quality doesn't mean a whole lot of anything aside from the fact that he's getting his exercise. Moreover, how does he do when he faces very few shots? For all we know, he could have poor focus.

I can't help but think of a mid-90s Felix Potvin. He faced and stopped a ton of rubber for Toronto but sucked as soon as he left (well, was decent in La La Land atleast).

Salo and Santala but you haven't showed respect for Salo. :P;)

are u a finnish fearie ??

I have to agree that of all the u r peeing players. the finns are my favourite. theres something north american in their style of hockey. that and the fact that I met a finnish girls years ago and she was a real beauty.

are u a finnish fearie ??

I have to agree that of all the u r peeing players. the finns are my favourite. theres something north american in their style of hockey. that and the fact that I met a finnish girls years ago and she was a real beauty.

No, I'm not Finnish sadly enough...but I am a Finnophile! :king:

As for Finnish hockey players, I agree, I really like their style of play. They do a wonderful job combining grit with finesse. And Finnish accents are hawt! ^_^

No, I'm not Finnish sadly enough...but I am a Finnophile! :king:

As for Finnish hockey players, I agree, I really like their style of play. They do a wonderful job combining grit with finesse. And Finnish accents are hawt! ^_^

and their last name sound cool.

nokelainen, koivu...numminen...