Spider-Man NL

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ana1.png

anaA.png

I only caught the last 14 minutes of the period, so my opinions reflect what i saw in terms of play.

1.Rivet | C+ | Not the best period for Rivet, a few slip ups, one semi-accidental give-away, etc.

2.Aebischer | B | I didn't see the chicago goal, but what i did see of Abby was pretty solid.

3.Higgins | A | A solid A for Higgins. Higgins is the best player on the Canadiens at the moment no question about it. He creates space for himself, he creates opportunities, he's always up there forechecking, creating problems for Chicago, etc. Higgins a rising superstar? I'm starting to believe it!

4.Bonk | B+ | Wow! Bonk and those face-offs. What happened? Last year his percentage of face-off wins was what... 5%? Heh. This year, he's doing quite well in that department, and he's playing well both offensively and defensively. He still seems a bit slow at times and suffers from the occasional brain cramp, but overall, Bonk is impressing big time this season.

5.Latendresse | B- | A generous B- for Guillaume, creating a bit of a stir in the offensive zone on at least two occasions, if at least to provide time for his teammates to change. Watch those shift lengths though!

6.Markov | B- | He seems to pop in and out of a trance. Seems half asleep then wakes up, does a great 180 spin to avoid a chicago defensemen, pulls off a great pass. Then goes back into hibernation..

7.Streit | C+ | Average performance for a 5th/6th defensemen, but a step up from what he brought to the table last year.

Power-play | C | Sluggish at best. Yes Higgins got a great goal, but that was entirely Saku/Higgins and company generating that chance in the span of a few seconds. Before that, the power play was rather unremarkable. Put some energy into it guys! I know you're tired from yesterday, but still!

PK Unit | A | Great as usual.

Notes:

1. Latendresse again on the power play with Plekanec and Kovalev. I guess Carbo feels the need to give Latendresse more ice time, at Samsonov's expense, unfortunately.

2. Kovalev seeing some penalty kill time. That's new and unexpected... he seemed to do okay too.

Game thread seems to be struggling.

Habs are unlucky that they face Khabibulin as his old self. I haven't seen him play like this in a while.

It's their rink, it's their ice and it's their flippin' town.

But tonight we got our fans with us! YEAH!

They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us.

Let's show 'em what we got. Get out on the ice and let 'em know you're there.

Get that stick in their side, let 'em know you're there.

Get that lumber in his teeth, let him know you're there!

Bleed all over 'em. Let 'em know you're there.

Give 'em a good warm-up, Danny. Let's go.

Come on, fellas.

Good game tonight, guys.

Hey everyone!!!!!! PLANZWRECKER Here.......

Just want to let you know that Hawks Fans love Pu$$y

Peace out

hawksfan.jpg

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be an insult

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be an insult

Not to us Habs Fans.......

Read Habs in the blood's thread "Wanna quick laugh" in NHL talk

It will take you to a Black Hawk Message board and that's the kind of stuff you'll see from Hawk Fans.

You will have a new respect for HW

Sorry for the confusion, It just made me laugh

GO HABS GO