Really Early MVP choice

markierung

Right now, my pick would be Briere or Drury, both leading the best team in the league and both incredibly productive.

other possible choices:

Havlat

Neidermeyer

Hossa(not Marcel)

Dark Horse: Crosby if the Pens make the playoffs

I vote for Havlat. That team was a joke last year, and how they're a legit threat to make the playoffs. Havlat is definitely the most compelling reason for this turnaround.

It's hard to pick someone from Buffalo, because they have so many guys who had been incredible so far this year. Any one of Briere, Afinogenov, Vanek or Drury would be good picks.

Kari Lehtonen and Dwayne Roloson deserve consideration, too.

Havlat if he comes back from his injury all right... if not...

Ryan Miller, but it's early.

Then again, one could argue that Ryan Miller's success is backed by Buffalo's strong team.

Jagr would be my 3rd pick.

Edit: Actually, someone out of Atlanta might pull it off. Kovalchuk or Hossa.

I don't think Koivu would be considered unless either a) Montreal wins the division/hits 100 points, or B) he points up a monster amount of points. MVP voters are usually attracted to gaudy numbers or team success.

That being said, I don't think there's any doubt that he's among the most valuable players in the league, considering all he does for us.

This cannot be answered with only 8 games into the season...

come back in december, when Things will be a tad on the clear side.

Please read what the topic says, its who you think is gonna win the mvp this early in the season. Yes i know its early but all he is asking is who you think it is this early in the season.

ovechkin.

Winger.................................

edit- opps i thought this was, the two players to the stanely cup thread for some reason

Edited by Shu