Game Thread | Habs vs. Bruins | 10/26/06

Spider-Man NL

man o man i am not one to blame the refs....but COMON!!!!!!!! Kovalev i can understand....but Rivet??? i've seen worst reaction after a called penalty.....pisses me off

Kovalev getting thrown out was nonsense. He got upset because it was knee on knee. Watch the highlights again. Kovalev adjusted and he avoided it. AND HE GETS THROWN OUT?

Guy's pissed!

Get the win for Downey

Steal it for KOVALEV!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever said earlier that Murray Wilson was being overly critical of Latendresse was right. Which is not to say that Gui is having a good game... but Komi is having a shocker tonight and he's barely said anything about that.

Montreal's D cannot seem to get pucks through on their point shots. This is something you'd think Carbo could easily fix.

They're standing still and not moving along the blueline. If they're gonna shoot like that, they should be using more one-timers.

The fact that Montreal has the 3rd rank PP is a facade. It's just inflated by a few Souray bombs. There's no strategy out there, and the past few games the dump-and-retrieve tactic has been more of a dump-and-lose-the-battle tactic.

Everyone's an armchair critic, but I'm none too impressed with Carbo so far.

Wow, I saw several holds and stuff by the bruins that were let go, then they call the habs.. again... brutal..

Niinimaa with another turnover, almost a goal and a penalty as a result. Why does this guy get on the ice?

Frankie Boullion!!

I say again, I would rather we had ribs still rather then niinimaa. Then we could trade ribs for someone else.

This game can't end quickly enough. It's soooo bad to watch. Niinimaa is the worst Habs defenseman of the last 5 years.

Oh c'mon. Overreaction a little bit there, and on that last play he was doubleteamed. Where was his winger?