Game Thread | Boston vs. Canadiens | 12/04/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i notice chistov is playing at the moment.

i'm amazed that perezhogin was the 3rd player chosen from that same russian team during the 2001 draft year, the others being svitov & chistov. The latter were 3rd & 5th overall and perezhogin was 25th overall.

Perezhogin has been WAY more successful than his former team-mates. very nice for us... non?

GO :hlogo: GO!

No second period meltdown.

end of second meltdown by the bruins

GO :hlogo: GO!

Holy Freaking Awesome. From Great, to Ugly, To Awesome. Wow... 2 games in a row Montreal has fought to come back.

My only thought is... how long before it starts to catch up with them? We've got to start winning games from the start, and keeping the league. It's so much easier to hold a lead and keep it rather than giving it up and having to fight back.

But, being a fan... freaking awesome hockey!!!

Yeah, the boys owe one to Huet... lets finish this one up.. .

I think its time for Markov to actually shoot from the point, not just try the cross ice pass... . (trying to get lucky twice tonight, for a Genius/Idiot of +2)

It's so much easier to hold a lead and keep it rather than giving it up and having to fight back.

Saturday and tonight would seem to prove that wrong. It's as important to come from behind and win as it is to get the early lead and keep it.

But what you say is true. If this club wants to go deep into the playoffs, they have to start winning games going away and not doing just enough to win.

I had a good feeling Habs would pull off the comeback to tie it up. After the way they played all game, it was bound to happen. If the momentum continues, this will end 6-4 or even 7-4 for the Habs. I hope they show up for the third. We can still win this!

GHG

Edited by Cataclaw

Saturday and tonight would seem to prove that wrong. It's as important to come from behind and win as it is to get the early lead and keep it.

But what you say is true. If this club wants to go deep into the playoffs, they have to start winning games going away and not doing just enough to win.

Yeah, I know what you're saying. But I mean it's easier in the sense that the guys don't use up all of their energy and risk injuries 'over-working' to get back in a game when they could have initially got the lead, kept it, and played a safe/defensive game while trying to capitalize on the opponents mistakes. Pretty much what Buffalo does.. well, they don't exactly get uber-defensive with a lead (they run the score), but hopefully I don't sound confusing.