The Official Habs-World-Juniors Thread

TheBigRedC

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I said (not sure I said it here or just to my dad b4 the game) that Cogliano/Downie have to score and the 4th line has to net one if we're going to win tonight. So far so good! :D

Have to be careful now regarding penalties though... refs will be all over us.

And it's 4-2 Canada on PP goals.

I think we actually get to start the 3rd on a PP.

Yah, hopefully,lol. It's our turn now... the refs did all they could to even things up for Russia, so now it's an even playing field going into the 3rd.

If Canada sticks to their game, they'll be fine. Defense has to work on keeping the Russian bodies in front of Price out of the way. I've noticed through the tournament that he's struggled (as most goalies do) when he's screened.

Update: they just said NO PENALTY called at the end of the 3rd... *le sigh*

Yah, hopefully,lol. It's our turn now... the refs did all they could to even things up for Russia, so now it's an even playing field going into the 3rd.

If Canada sticks to their game, they'll be fine. Defense has to work on keeping the Russian bodies in front of Price out of the way. I've noticed through the tournament that he's struggled (as most goalies do) when he's screened.

Update: they just said NO PENALTY called at the end of the 3rd... *le sigh*

End of the 2nd you mean, I WISH it was end of the 3rd :lol:

Canada on the PP now.

Whew, relief. I'm the kind of person who could easily have a heart-attack during these kinds of games... VERY STRESSED OUT.

Well, buckle your seat belt then. 6 on 4 for two minutes, lets pot one in the empty net.