Game Thread | Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens | 03/17/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sick in bed but listened to the third period, sounded like the Habs were going to blow it but happy to see #### come through with the game winner to keep us in the hunt for a playoff spot. I dunno but a hungry kid has to be a good thing to have in your dressing room, no? Hopefully some of the vets will rediscover the joy of the game. Hopefully Carbo will send forecheckers in and force turnovers so our offense will get more chances, hopefully everybody plays it hard and simple, remember the words of Boom Boom, on the Three Things a hockey team has to do: Skate and Shoot.

Go Habs Go!!!

sick in bed but listened to the third period, sounded like the Habs were going to blow it but happy to see #### come through with the game winner to keep us in the hunt for a playoff spot. I dunno but a hungry kid has to be a good thing to have in your dressing room, no? Hopefully some of the vets will rediscover the joy of the game. Hopefully Carbo will send forecheckers in and force turnovers so our offense will get more chances, hopefully everybody plays it hard and simple, remember the words of Boom Boom, on the Three Things a hockey team has to do: Skate and Shoot.

Go Habs Go!!!

Agreed.

Hope you feel better JLP! Drink some green tea!

His name is already Big ####, or any synonym, like Bazookas, Hooters, Mellons ... yah know ;) Maybe Bazookas is the best because he's got a howitzer of a shot.

His little bro is Lil' ####, haven't found a good synonym for him yet though ...

I guess it'll be synonmous to the Rocket and the pocket rocket maybe the DD #### and the B ####

:D

bottom line, the guys played pretty well (and so did the leafs who really pushed us back to the wall for the whole 3rd period) but, thankfully, we came out with a couple of points...

GO :hlogo: GO!

I F-ing love the hits on tucker!

Check this out:

B)

His name is already Big ####, or any synonym, like Bazookas, Hooters, Mellons ... yah know ;) Maybe Bazookas is the best because he's got a howitzer of a shot.

His little bro is Lil' ####, haven't found a good synonym for him yet though ...

A-Cup anyone?

I guess it'll be synonmous to the Rocket and the pocket rocket maybe the DD #### and the B ####

:D

Yeah, I was thinking along a similar idea.

Check this out:
B)

A-Cup anyone?

Yeah, I was thinking along a similar idea.

Ha, nice video on Tucker ... can't believe there weren't any Boullion Clips with the long tradition that those two have had.

does anyone else wonder what would have happened if Kovalev hadn't have hit the post last night?

It's odd, but I think he just needs one thing to go his way and it will unleash a beast. If that goal goes in, I think he has a multiple point game instead of a no point game.

I think the Habs would have won that game in regulation for sure. Kovalev beat Raycroft big time. He has hit a lot more posts this year compared to last. Sports are a game of inches.

Late reply, just got back to Toronto an hour ago...

Wow is all I can say, the Bell Centre is something else, the atmosphere there cannot possibly be compared to any other team in the NHL, especially against rivals like Toronto.

Every time i go to the ACC to see the habs (previous ones were losses, 5-1 and 4-1) i have to take the walk of shame back to the train and having all the leaf fans chirping the habs fans...Finally it's good to be the majority instead of the minority and every leaf fan got an earful in the halls after that one haha

Heading back to Montreal on the 31st to see them play the sabres...

That city rocks

Late reply, just got back to Toronto an hour ago...

Wow is all I can say, the Bell Centre is something else, the atmosphere there cannot possibly be compared to any other team in the NHL, especially against rivals like Toronto.

Every time i go to the ACC to see the habs (previous ones were losses, 5-1 and 4-1) i have to take the walk of shame back to the train and having all the leaf fans chirping the habs fans...Finally it's good to be the majority instead of the minority and every leaf fan got an earful in the halls after that one haha

Heading back to Montreal on the 31st to see them play the sabres...

That city rocks

In your avatar, Kovy looks like a toothless old man.