Game Thread | Bruins de Boston vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 04/03/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that Koivu guy sucks. (Someone find Chara's pants.) I mean, where are all those who say he should be traded, that he's horrible? A 70-point season is awful. And hell, replacing his 22 goals would be easy.

:rolleyes:

good one... very good one... love it and thank you...

GO :hlogo: GO!

So it comes down to the next 2 games on both sides. We're 1 pt ahead of TO... got to stay at least that way getting in the last game of the season. So we get the Rags and they get the Isles in preparation for the Big One next Saturday.

Man... if we stay a point ahead of TO coming in Saturday, it's going to be the craziest no-tomorrow media-circus 1 game in recent History. Crazy hype... and it's going to be in Toronto.

Imagine the Habs going to TO and crush their playoffs hope there.

Veni, vidi, vici...

i don't know if my heart will bea ble to take it lol

i understand and sympathize but i'd rather have these 'so-so' calls instead of the 'let the players decide their own game' kind of philosophy... that would mean pocketing the whistle with all the crap that would surely ensue...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Not me man. I like to see hard fought hockey. Not favortism and powerplays in OT for chincy calls....ABSOLUTE BULLSH*T. Yet very predictable

So it comes down to the next 2 games on both sides. We're 1 pt ahead of TO... got to stay at least that way getting in the last game of the season. So we get the Rags and they get the Isles in preparation for the Big One next Saturday.

Man... if we stay a point ahead of TO coming in Saturday, it's going to be the craziest no-tomorrow media-circus 1 game in recent History. Crazy hype... and it's going to be in Toronto.

Imagine the Habs going to TO and crush their playoffs hope there.

Veni, vidi, vici...

It would be awesome.....the hype, the fans, the battle

:?- :?- :?- I'm wondering : if Habs have a 1 point lead going into that game, and if the regulation ends in a tie (which means Leafs are out), do they play OT ????? :blink::blink:

It would be awesome.....the hype, the fans, the battle

:?- :?- :?- I'm wondering : if Habs have a 1 point lead going into that game, and if the regulation ends in a tie (which means Leafs are out), do they play OT ????? :blink::blink:

I don't see why they wouldn't.

Smyth misses

Jagr misses

ISLES WIN!!!

:(

I think we would have been better off with the Rags winning. If the Rangers clinched, they may have sat down guys like Jagr, Shanahan. Probably would have been better for us.

I think we would have been better off with the Rags winning. If the Rangers clinched, they may have sat down guys like Jagr, Shanahan. Probably would have been better for us.

Yes, BUT NYI winning means they still are in the race (1 game in hand), and will play hard vs TO rather than come off flat after getting eliminated.

The thought crossed my mind too, but maybe it's better this way. Maybe with NYR's bug guns playing, we'll play our best, and not expect an easy win.

Yes, BUT NYI winning means they still are in the race (1 game in hand), and will play hard vs TO rather than come off flat after getting eliminated.

I suppose there are many different ways of looking at it. Double edged sword I suppose.