Game Thread | Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens | 11/12/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by ~moeman

Go Habs. Go RDS. GFY cbc/hnic.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha !!! I agree 100%

CBC sucks, Healy sucks, HNIC sucks and any Leaf Fan sucks!

Lets go Habs, don't you see us fans getting into this game? We are ready!!!!!!!!!

Right from the start skate rings around the Pilons that will be in Blue and White.

[Edited on 2005/11/12 by Howie_Morenz]

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Julien's tough practice from yesterday will give this team a wake up call because i fear that if we play like we did against the pens we won't be lucky enough to get even a point this time out. Leafs should be tired and worn out, they couldn't have gotten into Montreal much before 2 AM.

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

I expect the Habs to come out very hard tonight after their poor performance vs the pens... AND especially after Julien gave them hell in practice yesterday. The team has to respond... At least you'd think so. It could be a completely different story on the ice.

Games between the habs and the leafs always seem to be close... Just once I'd like to absolutely hammer them for a huge win (Like last season, 5-0 in the first game I think).

Anyways, I'm off to the game (well first for a bite before the game... since its early).

Go Habs!

Go #12!

Originally posted by Komisarek the Cruncher
Originally posted by habsfan88

crap....this game is soooo important to me! and souray isnt playing??!! and bonk might not??!!! PLEASE WIN TONIGHT MONTREAL!

[Edited on 04/07/1989 by habsfan88]

That is incorrect. Bonk is playing tonight. Sourray said that it will be a last minute decision and Bulis is definetly not playing. All in today's Journal de Montréal.

Julien said that Bonk's injury is nothing to worry about and will be playing tonight.

Bulis is improving and is a good possibility for the next game.

As for Souray, he mentionned that its sensitive and it depends on wheter he can put on his skate without feeling too much pain. Knowing Souray's pain tolerance level, don't be surprised to see him tonight.

[Edited on 2005/11/12 by Komisarek the Cruncher]

oh my bad.. i heard so much crap about bonk being out but nvm.

P.S - Yes, we need to geet loud!! I CANT STAND HEARING GO LEAFS GO IN THE BELL CENTRE! whoevers going to the game tonight, yell your asses off!

Originally posted by zumpano21

The league has recanted its decision on the Begin misconduct saying the hit was clean.

(Look for the game preview on canadiens.com)

Hmm.. I hope the refs got an earful for that... and maybe a pinkslip... ;)

GO HABS GO!!!!

We were roped by our cable-TV! And hard! The longtime selected broadcast from Bell Centre was cancelled a few days ago! :mad: The new "selected" match for the whole Europe tonite is .... Sens vers. Sabres! Whats a Cr@p.

And I am sure this won't be a special goal-festival from the He@tley's boys today. Rather 3 goals for the Sabs at least :D ...

dominik_hasek.jpg

PS. Whats the Sweden? The same situation Dalhabs&Co.?

Originally posted by mathieug

Souray's out of the lineup for tonights game.

Dang, I suppose that means we'll see Streit taking some regular shifts. Hopefully he takes advantage of his opportunity and show us why he's with the big club!

:ghg:

On HNIC (yes I turned it on for once) it had a fantastic interview with Patrick Roy. Incredible...He is still fiesty. I loved the 93 Habs skating the Stanley Cup around on the ice video from years ago. heheheheehe take that LEAFS, that is what it looks like.

I am glad he agreed with some of us that Tremblay was a mistake, Roy..Roy..Roy

Best of all is HNIC stating the cradle of sports in Canada is

MONTREAL

hahahahaaha in your hat Don Biggot Cherry, Kingston does not rule the world like you think.

GO HABS GO Take it to the Leafs and make them go home with 1 more loss in the stats column!

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo:

well no...srry for the statement that is not necessarily true but before when dags played they had him on the second like and then the fourth line was higgins perezhogin and begin.. or soemthing like that .. so i just dont want dags to be back on the second line

Originally posted by habsfan88

well no...srry for the statement that is not necessarily true but before when dags played they had him on the second like and then the fourth line was higgins perezhogin and begin.. or soemthing like that .. so i just dont want dags to be back on the second line

Oh ok. Well I don't think Dags will play 2nd line, maybe a few shifts, but not all game. Last time he played, he was on the 4th line.

@Howie - Hahahaha, that's sooo awesome!:hlogo::que::hlogo:

:ghg: