Oilers Fans Rules

Jean

Not sure if this belong was posted in the right section but this still deserve a thread noteless

Oilers fan singing along to the national anthem.. just too beautiful for words :)

Oilers fans may rule in Alberta but Canadiens fans rule by association with the best team in NHL history.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Oilers fans may rule in Alberta but Canadiens fans rule by association with the best team in NHL history.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Yup! The 24 Stanley Cups and the habs fans wearing Jerseys in other teams rinks everywhere is an amazing thing. I have lots of respect for the Oiler franchise and there classy fans.

Pretty cool the trisomic kid singing with all his heart behind the oilers bench

trisomic ?? no ! you're mistaking...it's lindros :lol:

I don't remember the guy's name but he's been there forever

Really cool but it isn't anything new.

Calgary was just as loud in 04 with the anthem.

OhOh. Do I sense a Calgary sensitivity issue? :D

I think Canadian hockey fans know how crazy Calgary is for their hockey team. It think their cup year was a very LouD experience too. Seeing Lanny McDonald winning a cup in Calgary not Toronto, PRICELESS. Even though I was pulling for the Habs.

OhOh. Do I sense a Calgary sensitivity issue? :D

I think Canadian hockey fans know how crazy Calgary is for their hockey team. It think their cup year was a very LouD experience too. Seeing Lanny McDonald winning a cup in Calgary not Toronto, PRICELESS. Even though I was pulling for the Habs.

As cool as the Oilers are, Edmonton blows donkey nuts.

:D

Born and raised in Calgary my friend, born and raised. Damn proud of it too (aside from whatever kerp says)