Calendar Trivia

Fanpuck33

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd play this game but it'd be cheating... i have that same calendar...

it would be most immoral... something like a few of the academic 'tricks' i pulled in university (of which i will not be more specific or more informative...)

oh the foolishness of youth (mine anyway...)

replaced, by the way, by the foolishness of middle years and then the foolishness of the later years... :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool:

GO :hlogo: GO!

March 5: Which Canadien was the first player in NHL history to win a Stanley Cup before winning the Calder Trophy?

bobby rousseau

March 5: Which Canadien was the first player in NHL history to win a Stanley Cup before winning the Calder Trophy? Danny Grant won the Cup in 1968 before winning the Calder the next season with the North Stars.

March 7: In the 1951 Stanley Cup finals between Montreal and Toronto, all five games were decided in overtime, with the Maple Leafs winning the series 4-1. Who scored the only overtime goal for Montreal?

March 9: Against whom did the Canadiens play in the Heritage Classic on November 22, 2003?

March 7: In the 1951 Stanley Cup finals between Montreal and Toronto, all five games were decided in overtime, with the Maple Leafs winning the series 4-1. Who scored the only overtime goal for Montreal?

March 9: Against whom did the Canadiens play in the Heritage Classic on November 22, 2003?

No idea.

The Edmonton Oilers. B)

I KNOW THIS ONE!!!! WOW!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!

edmonton oilers.

EDIT: DAMNIT!!! BEAT TO THE PUNCH!!! DAMN YOU FAERIE!!!

Edited by simonus

It's Maurice !!

March 12: Who coached Montreal's retired MegaStars squad before the Canadiens faced off against Edmonton in the Heritage Classic?

March 14: Name the players who scored goals for the Canadiens in their 4-3 defeat of Edmonton in the Heritage Classic.

March 12: Who coached Montreal's retired MegaStars squad before the Canadiens faced off against Edmonton in the Heritage Classic?

March 14: Name the players who scored goals for the Canadiens in their 4-3 defeat of Edmonton in the Heritage Classic.

March 12th: I'll take a wild guess and say Toe Blake? But I think he's already dead.

March 14th: All I know is that Zednik got the winner.

12th t'was demers !!

14th zednik and perreault scored both twice.

March 12th: I'll take a wild guess and say Toe Blake? But I think he's already dead.

Yeah, he was dead, but y'know, those old stars have lots of experience and pretty much coach themselves! A pulse was optional for this one.

:)