An embarrassment of riches

habscout

http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NASApp/cs...l=1112274690734

If I was Aebischer, I would be concerned. I believe there will be a new backup for the Habs next season, whether it's Danis or Halak remains to be seen. Huet's solid play this season gives the team a lot of confidence. So long as he keeps it up, he will be the Habs #1 goalie for a while.

I don t think he is too worried because he still wants to be a number one goaltender in this league and it wont happen in mtl. He is ufa at the end of the season, thus making him available to find any suiter he would like. I like the guy, but he salary is a bit much for a backup

I would trade him before the trade deadline, Danis can easily do the job as a second goalie, he isn't great, but he can hold it up. It will do the habs good a new good player in the team... and make sure that Niinimaa is in the trade too, just to get rid of him :P

But i'm sure some teams will be welcomed to have Aebischer in their team, I'd use him as a trade isntead of just releasing him, i'm sure Price isn't going to be there next here, I'm not quite sure he's ready, but Danis could surely do the job as a second goalie...

I would trade him before the trade deadline, Danis can easily do the job as a second goalie, he isn't great, but he can hold it up. It will do the habs good a new good player in the team... and make sure that Niinimaa is in the trade too, just to get rid of him :P

But i'm sure some teams will be welcomed to have Aebischer in their team, I'd use him as a trade isntead of just releasing him, i'm sure Price isn't going to be there next here, I'm not quite sure he's ready, but Danis could surely do the job as a second goalie...

Yeah its possibly Danis could do a good job as 2nd string but what if Huet were to get hurt. Would you want Danis as the starter in the first round of the playoffs NO. Trading Aebischer would be an absent mindedn thing to do.

Yeah its possibly Danis could do a good job as 2nd string but what if Huet were to get hurt. Would you want Danis as the starter in the first round of the playoffs NO. Trading Aebischer would be an absent mindedn thing to do.

Huet being injured would be a pretty bad... I guess you're right.

Huet being injured would be a pretty bad... I guess you're right.

Why would you call yourself Nesquik on a hockey board? hehe

Cause I drink Nesquik with a bag of chips during a hockey game... My buds all laugh at me, but hey, it's good!

That’s funny because salt and vinegar chips and chocolate milk is one of my house mates favourite treats.

That’s funny because salt and vinegar chips and chocolate milk is one of my house mates favourite treats.

:puke:

nothing beats a couple of clementines during a hockey game. of course a cold beer never hurts !!

:puke:

nothing beats a couple of clementines during a hockey game. of course a cold beer never hurts !!

A cold beer ? No too cold this team gives enough stomach aches these days.

12 O'keefe tablette with pork tongue in vinegar is my choice.

A cold beer ? No too cold this team gives enough stomach aches these days.

12 O'keefe tablette with pork tongue in vinegar is my choice.

and you say cold beer gives you stamoch aches !!??