Game Thread | Montreal vs. Ottawa | 01/13/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be brutally honest, this is the type of hockey montreal should play every day. minus the penalties of course.

they are hitting, they are playing physical, they are pressuring. its not a finesse thing anymore. they are taking hits too and giving them right back! its very entertaining.

ABsolUtEly KRAZY idea... I know but...

Markov used to play center... so...

Samsonov - Markov - Kovalev

interesting!!

but filling the void Markov would create is something of a challenge

unless he plays both positions! that would start a very interesting trend streit and Markov and Dandy all two way players!

In any case back to this game.... I WANT TO LOSE BADLY... the problem is the Habs have scored 2 goals and Murray has played well for a 4th liner

there we go 7 2 thats more like it

Yes it would be lovely to put our best d-man on the offensive, hell lets put Rivet and Souray together. Even better lets put Niinima and Rivet together. :clap:

You cease to surprise me. I was expecting this kind of remark, lol. That's why I said it would be absolutely krazy.

Still, anything would be nyce to get that 2nd line going, and that's really my point.

7-2 Ottawa... I think it would be a great time to experiment. ;)

You cease to surprise me. I was expecting this kind of remark, lol. That's why I said it would be absolutely krazy.

Still, anything would be nyce to get that 2nd line going, and that's really my point.

7-2 Ottawa... I think it would be a great time to experiment. ;)

Souray

id rather use this time to do something productive

Habs, you have officially shit the bed

Good Job..At the start of the season the sens weren't even in our rearview mirror

Now, they are right beside us...

So long 4th Place

And just like that... it's 8-2.

Reminds me of games against Carolina on countless occasions.

At least now we know it wasn't all Huet's fault. (Though, I think we knew that already.)

I'm still going to watch the 3rd... as much as it hurts. I want to see how the team reacts and what Carbo might do.

I expect Carbonneau to throw on a (Garth) Murray jersey and attempt to play between Samsonov and Kovalev for the 3rd.