24 Thread | Jack Bauer vs. Terrorists | Day 6

Fanpuck33

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be funny if next season, Josh Bauer killed the guy who killed his father, Jack Bauer, only to find out that the guy who really killed his father was Phillip Bauer, so he killed him, then finds out that his real father is Jack Bauer, and in a fit of rage, kills the man who really killed his real father, which would be himself.

And then Chloe takes over CTU.

Edited by RobRock

• 2 weeks later...

Well for one thing, he married Chloe. :lol:

Seriously, he just carries himself as such a creep. Last season the way he acted towards Chloe. This year his whole attitude towards Milo at the beginning of the year. And now he's letting his quest for redemption get in the way of the work that needs to be done by someone who's head is on straight at the moment.

Heroes is my new favorite Monday night show. It's surpassed 24, in my opinion. Too bad it's gonna be a show like Lost, where the 1st season is the best season, because they don't know where to go with it.

Sweet, can I borrow your time machine?

Pretty surprised that little punk had the guts to pull the trigger on that too. Also kind of stupid because he pulled the trigger at a time where only Assad was in the 10 foot radius...

I didn't think i would like having Logan back on the show but ive changed my mind.

Sweet, can I borrow your time machine?

Just making a prediction. Much of the show is based on the secrets that are now being revealed. It reminds me a lot of Lost, where things started going down the drain not long after they opened the hatch. They just started having more and more questions and letting old questions go unanswered.

Just making a prediction. Much of the show is based on the secrets that are now being revealed. It reminds me a lot of Lost, where things started going down the drain not long after they opened the hatch. They just started having more and more questions and letting old questions go unanswered.

Heroes doesn't have near as many characters which is where I think Lost's problems root from. They're already starting to answer a lot of questions too. Last night answered a lot. Plus Heroes doesn't have to deal with past and present as much as Lost does. I'm starting to dislike the flashback stuff in Lost.

Although I guess tonights episode of Lost is supposed to answer a bunch of questions.

Although I guess tonights episode of Lost is supposed to answer a bunch of questions.

They say that every week about Lost and Heroes both. Lost hasn't lived up to that billing, while Heroes finally did this week. Lots of stuff happened in that one. That being said, I liked tonight's episode of Lost. It was a good change of pace episode. It can't be serious all the time.

So now we've got what looks like 3 dead former presidents (Palmer, Logan and the guy Logan took over for) and the current one who is in critical condition (Wayne)

By the way, Logan got in that chopper and in the air in the matter of about 4 minutes tonight, and arrived within 10. Its those types of details that are starting to piss me off a little bit. Season one never seemed to have those time discrepencies.

Who is the mole going to be?

I'm hoping it's Morris, becuase I never liked him in the first place. Would surely be a good surprise after he had to be tortured to write the arming program, unless that was planned somehow, though that really doesn't make much sense.