~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

Christ guys, I've got 6 games on pre-order alone not to mention the huge stack I'm still working my way through on beating. Although it's probably gonna get ignored for Madden. I brought like 7 games to BC with me and only played Madden (other then a half hour of Guitar Hero because the ladies wanted to play). This years edition is pretty awesome.

Maca, if you get a PS3 and don't get Uncharted 1+2 right away then you're a putz.

Oh yeah, EB has a deal going on for NHL. Trade in 2 games valued at 8 dollars or more and get NHL 10 for 20 bucks. You can basically get it for half price.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ guys, I've got 6 games on pre-order alone not to mention the huge stack I'm still working my way through on beating. Although it's probably gonna get ignored for Madden. I brought like 7 games to BC with me and only played Madden (other then a half hour of Guitar Hero because the ladies wanted to play). This years edition is pretty awesome.

Maca, if you get a PS3 and don't get Uncharted 1+2 right away then you're a putz.

Oh yeah, EB has a deal going on for NHL. Trade in 2 games valued at 8 dollars or more and get NHL 10 for 20 bucks. You can basically get it for half price.

If you want to send me the cash to buy Uncharted 1+2 so I don't have to be a putz, I'd be greatful. Honestly, I can't even afford a PS3 right now so Uncharted isn't even charted on my radar. lol

If you want to send me the cash to buy Uncharted 1+2 so I don't have to be a putz, I'd be greatful. Honestly, I can't even afford a PS3 right now so Uncharted isn't even charted on my radar. lol

Theres bundles where you get the game for free!

Theres bundles where you get the game for free!

That I might do... again though... $$ :(

Oh yeah, and the NHL 10 demo will be out this week

I'm going to get this and play it endlessly.

Oh yeah, and the NHL 10 demo will be out this week

Are you sure? It was rumoured for release today, but there are other rumours that the demo won't come out until September. I can't find any official sources that confirm either one.

Are you sure? It was rumoured for release today, but there are other rumours that the demo won't come out until September. I can't find any official sources that confirm either one.

The rumor for today came straight from EA's site but they took it down. So unless they changed it after that leak, it should be today.

The developers have already been quoted as saying they want the demo out really early this year, even earlier then last year and it was out in August last year too. Last two years, actually.

:wub:

If this is out now, it's all I'm going to do ALLL day.

That's what she said... ^_^

But seriously, me too. I'll bet that it won't come out until tomorrow though... when I go back to work.

Jets, you should know as well as anyone that "late next year" actually means "late next next year"

I said it was announced for late next year not that it'll be out.

Molyneux needs extra time to promise things he can't deliver.

This is now out! Highest I've been drafted so far was 6th OA... playing on Rookie though.

Dammit! I told you it would be out as soon as I got back to work!

This is now out! Highest I've been drafted so far was 6th OA... playing on Rookie though.

I was drafted 1st OA on Pro... First try... ^_^